- matt -

• Customer Care Manager - BEA
    • http://www.bearchive.com
Hi guys: I want to let you know that we are not authorized to show pics of Barbie Griffin in our site.
Her agent and her lawyer phoned us asking to remove them.
You are not allowed to upload her pics here, either morphed pics or links to her pics on another site.
Please do understand: It can cause us troubles and we all want to live in peace....
Thank you for your cooperation!    
(¯`v´¯) Matt (¯`v´¯)
www.giantessclub.com

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
Re: Barbie Griffin aka Michelle McCurry aka Sandy Reed aka Veronika Black.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 02:32:56 PM »
These goddamn pay sites and their armies of effing lawyers are going to be the death of this place in a few years. You watch.  

g0ddmode

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 02:33:36 PM »
Who is Barbie Griffin?  

- matt -

• Customer Care Manager - BEA
    • http://www.bearchive.com
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 02:36:12 PM »
she is a model sweety...  
(¯`v´¯) Matt (¯`v´¯)
www.giantessclub.com

Azmodeus

• F Cup
    • www.google.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 03:37:55 PM »
Thats what I was thinking JustSomeone.

She cant have been posted about that much, cause I have never seen her.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2004, 03:53:43 PM »
This issue seems to be growing by the day...!

Barbie Griffin is the name used for this model at the Mac and Bumble site.  I first saw her pics last May as Michelle McCurry.  I was personally emailed two evenings ago from Reed and Company demanding that an image i morphed of her last May be removed from the BEA or the lawyer would be called in!  I immediately sent messages to one of the Moderators [He seems to be absent at the moment], and to Imaginos...received no responses so messaged the 'Publisher of the BEA', who did respond and said the image had been removed.

The amazing thing is she is NOT one of the best known models on the net, and the sites which photograph her keep changing her name [three names i am aware of].  So for them to take such strong action when there might be half a dozen of her pics on this site is quite extraordinary!  But obviously none of us wants the hassle of phone calls and emails threatening 'weapons of mass destruction'.  

Oh well, just keep on morphin'.....
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Rafe

• Coito Ergo Sum
    • Digital Discipline
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 06:46:42 PM »
Quote:

Barbie Griffin is the name used for this model at the Mac and Bumble site.  I first saw her pics last May as Michelle McCurry.  I was personally emailed two evenings ago from Reed and Company demanding that an image i morphed of her last May be removed from the BEA or the lawyer would be called in!  

Her "real" name is Sandy Reed - Reed & Co. is run by her mother.  A google of "Sandy Reed" pulls up a lot of the backstory.  Apparently, the lovely Ms. Reed regrets all of the nude modeling she's done.  Which is a shame, really, as I think she's one of the sexiest models in terms of expressiveness in how she "looks" at the camera.

I wish her luck in her acting career - getting her onto the big silver screen would be far from a disappointment!

However, I wish a polite, personal request would be made rather than siccing the lawyers on everyone. *sigh*
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

DrHyde

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 07:51:30 PM »
What's even more odd about it, is that we really don't ever post Barbie. I guess I can understand the situation, but if you're going to do something you know you'll regret later on, then why even do it in the first place? Also, I don't really understand why the BEA is under such scrutiny when there are far more dangerous sites posting a little more than a morphed picture. Like say, entire sets?

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2004, 08:45:30 PM »
Well if the woman acting for Reed and co. is the mother of 'Michelle McCurry', the name she used, then that explains to some degree the 'outraged' nature of her statements in her email to me.

The mother was obviously promoting her, since she was on her own site, but i suppose the shots on that site are mainly bikini pics.  Then within only a couple of months pics were on Mac/Bums site, Photogenics site, and Blue Fantasies, that i know of.  All that is hardly the subject of regret: it's not as if she posed once and regretted it.

I did some searching myself and saw that the mother, Tracy Reed, had entered at least one forum making waves about Barbie G and Michelle McC, and that they weren't the same person, which is clearly untrue...and that was back in June of last year.

I do agree that the model is stunning, and her bod is first rate...i was immediately taken by her.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2004, 08:48:32 PM »
You guys need to start making a "Banned" list. It's going to be difficult to remember all these models in the future.

Highlander

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 09:21:46 PM »
Quote:

You guys need to start making a "Banned" list. It's going to be difficult to remember all these models in the future.

I second that.
............../.....................The Highlander
............./
O[\\\\\\(O):::<=================================-
.............\
..............\................"There can be only one"

DrHyde

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 09:28:08 PM »
I believe that's what the forum picture posting thread is about at the top of the General Discussion.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 09:31:35 PM »
There is a banned list .. it's sticky tacked to the top of the general forum:

or click here

-Munch "well, that cuts back my 'to morph' list" Wolf

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 11:17:01 PM »
*sigh* I understand the reasons, but its a terrible shame, as she was simply stunning...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2004, 12:40:40 AM »
You want to know what's really sad...I knew what this thread was about before I even read it.  All I had to do was look at the thread title and see Lorena's name as the poster...I knew it was bad news.