*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2014, 04:12:42 AM »

I recall being notably interested by the early shot of her - the line of her hip - in Lost in Translation.  Great shot and directorial choice.

The above is an aside. The important thing was her great acting in that movie.  I fell in love. (Bill Murray wasn't bad either, but I'm sorry to say I didn't fall in love with him in the same way.)  ;)

I concur with the above positive comments.  Not necessarily my max esthetic ideal, but she definitely projects a smart and very sexy allure. In the complete picture, I am sure that she would look good to me that night, the day after, for weeks and years, ad infinitum.
 :)

-D'Artagnian

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:16:43 AM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Nimrod

  • KC Strip Artist
  • 2169
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2014, 07:29:34 AM »
I have never seen a movie or show with her so I can not comment on her acting. A Google search provides a range of images all showing a rather typical woman. She is OK in my eyes. I have wanted to see Lost in Translation for a while now I hear Bill is great in that.
http://cityrag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scarlett-johansson-message.jpg
Image from around September 2011 about the time of the phone hack incident.

Due to 403 error the image is now attached below.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:01:04 AM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #422 on: May 20, 2014, 11:15:10 AM »
I have never seen a movie or show with her so I can not comment on her acting. A Google search provides a range of images all showing a rather typical woman. She is OK in my eyes. I have wanted to see Lost in Translation for a while now I hear Bill is great in that.
http://cityrag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scarlett-johansson-message.jpg
Image from around September 2011 about the time of the phone hack incident.

I'm getting a "403 Forbidden".
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #423 on: May 20, 2014, 11:25:23 AM »
Yeah, that site doesn't allow users to hotlink images to other sites.

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #424 on: May 20, 2014, 07:51:46 PM »
That's disappointing. She's flat

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #425 on: May 20, 2014, 08:13:50 PM »
That's disappointing. She's flat
But she's great morph material in the hands of any of our skilled morph artists. ::) :o :P ;D  
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #426 on: November 30, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »
is this real?

lactose 'was part of a set' tolerant
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 04:02:34 PM by lactose_tolerant »
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6956
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #427 on: December 01, 2014, 05:28:43 AM »
I'm thinking head swap
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #428 on: October 25, 2015, 11:38:49 PM »
Here's ScarJo reimagined as the Major (I believe) from Ghost in the Shell, as depicted by DeviantArtist ScottBlairArt:
be seeing you...

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #429 on: October 26, 2015, 12:38:02 AM »
if they keep the blue hair I think she will make a good Major wow

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #430 on: April 06, 2017, 03:13:46 AM »
It seems that 'Ghost in the Shell' has become an expensive flop amid accusations of Hollywood 'whitewashing'.

Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #431 on: April 06, 2017, 07:50:43 AM »
It seems that 'Ghost in the Shell' has become an expensive flop amid accusations of Hollywood 'whitewashing'.

And yet, not a single person in Japan, including the director of the original Anime film, has an issue with the casting.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #432 on: April 06, 2017, 11:18:12 AM »
well I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be picking it up on blu ray when it releases.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #433 on: April 06, 2017, 11:24:08 AM »
It seems that 'Ghost in the Shell' has become an expensive flop amid accusations of Hollywood 'whitewashing'.

And yet, not a single person in Japan, including the director of the original Anime film, has an issue with the casting.

Fascinating, ain't it?
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Scarlett Johansson MERGED
« Reply #434 on: April 07, 2017, 10:57:38 AM »
It seems that 'Ghost in the Shell' has become an expensive flop amid accusations of Hollywood 'whitewashing'.

 And yet, not a single person in Japan, including the director of the original Anime film, has an issue with the casting.


Fascinating, ain't it?

Mindblowing.  Amazing how what might be the right thing - trying to be true to the spirit of the original work - turns out to be the wrong thing: that the Japanese, who you might think would care - actually don't.  So the movie, in many ways still a good work, takes damage that it probably didn't deserve.
-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.