Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Miscellaneous
Off-Topic & Testing
Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
Pages: [
1
]
2
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Sleeper
G Cup
1060
Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
on:
February 06, 2004, 01:10:21 PM »
Takes about
5 mins - I got 16 out of 20.
Logged
ElmerFudd
Z Cup
2746
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #1 on:
February 06, 2004, 07:36:40 PM »
I only got 12 out of 20.
Logged
Shimmerin
F Cup
604
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #2 on:
February 06, 2004, 09:19:54 PM »
15 out of 20
Logged
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
rtpoe
Old Fart
12420
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #3 on:
February 06, 2004, 09:59:59 PM »
14 out of 20.
rtpoe
Some other nice tests there.
Logged
rtpoe
Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...
Van Morrison,
Moondance
TheHerald
Ink & Paint Club Outcast
3862
Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #4 on:
February 06, 2004, 10:20:49 PM »
AAck! 10 out of 20 (but I predicted I wouldn't do well)
Of course they tell how to tell AFTER you've tested.
Logged
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.
RandomX
ZZZ Cup
5718
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #5 on:
February 07, 2004, 01:47:29 AM »
18/20
Call it women's intuition? The same thing that doesnt remind me how to spell intuition...
Logged
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.
Azmodeus
F Cup
403
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #6 on:
February 07, 2004, 10:17:20 AM »
12 out of 20, but when it said what was the best part of the face to tell if the smile if real or not, I thought "ah, of course, the eyes". Pity I didn't use the eyes, or I might have gotten more.
Logged
Nimrod
KC Strip Artist
2169
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #7 on:
February 08, 2004, 12:55:43 AM »
12 of 20 here also...
But I had the last half of the test all correct, not only did it take a while to get in the groove but our silly dial-up connection kept messing up the video feed, so the first few of them were just a toss up. I even knew about the eyes and I still only got 12!
Logged
BE Together...
Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise
Sadistyk
Oh My God Cup
10601
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #8 on:
February 08, 2004, 02:23:09 AM »
17 out of 20.
Logged
DrHyde
Mad Scientist
3469
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #9 on:
February 08, 2004, 11:11:00 AM »
13 out of 20
Logged
Highlander
G Cup
729
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #10 on:
February 08, 2004, 06:36:16 PM »
15 out of 20...
Logged
..............
/
.....................
The Highlander
.............
/
O[\\\\\\(O):::<=================================-
.............
\
..............
\
................
"There can be only one"
wingedassassin
F Cup
502
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #11 on:
February 08, 2004, 07:05:03 PM »
I got 16, but I got the first three wrong! Took a minute to get into the hang of it. My comouter is a bit slow so it is hard to get the gist sometimes of the smile.
And women's intuition is a myth. Women are lust naturally more perceptive than men.
Logged
Zorlond
G Cup
1052
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #12 on:
February 09, 2004, 12:56:08 AM »
12 of 20, guess thats the typical answer, though I don't know just what they'd call "unbeleivably bad"...
Logged
"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"
Zasha
Flexy Lady
2486
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #13 on:
February 09, 2004, 02:48:52 AM »
16 out of 20...And interestingly, all four that I missed were genuine that I called fake.
I thought I was more optimistic than that...
Logged
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.
Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!
RandomX
ZZZ Cup
5718
Re: Can you tell a true smile from a fake one?
«
Reply #14 on:
February 15, 2004, 07:28:49 PM »
I was joking about the women's intuition thing wingedassasin
Logged
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Topics:
« previous
next »