*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76349
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2820 on: March 25, 2022, 01:33:25 PM »
 :)

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2821 on: April 21, 2022, 05:49:51 AM »
Carol Tanner
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76349
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2822 on: April 21, 2022, 03:47:06 PM »
 :)

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1746
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2823 on: April 26, 2022, 05:43:39 PM »
Julie Newmar, TV Catwoman

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2824 on: May 12, 2022, 08:58:42 AM »
1970's model and actress Madeline Smith. :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 12:35:47 PM by salem »

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2825 on: June 07, 2022, 08:45:31 PM »
Jungle Pam Hardy
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76349
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2826 on: August 20, 2022, 03:26:33 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76349
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2827 on: October 15, 2022, 09:35:20 PM »
 :)

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1746
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2828 on: February 03, 2023, 05:54:45 PM »
Jane Russell - In the late 40's, she impressed a lot of people with how she could wear a sweater.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 07:46:03 AM by jimmarg »

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1746
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2829 on: February 15, 2023, 06:02:13 PM »
R.I.P.  Raquel - One of the Greats.

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1746
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2830 on: February 17, 2023, 09:15:43 PM »
R.I.P.  Stella Stevens - Another one of the greats.  Damn - Yesterday Raquel, today Stella, dreamgirls of my boyhood! I hope Barbara Eden is feeling all right!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2831 on: February 17, 2023, 09:24:31 PM »
R.I.P.  Stella Stevens - Another one of the greats.  Damn - Yesterday Raquel, today Stella, dreamgirls of my boyhood! I hope Barbara Eden is feeling all right!

Barbara Eden seems to be doing alright but she is 91 years old now so statistically speaking, she may not live much longer. ???

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2832 on: February 17, 2023, 09:44:58 PM »
R.I.P.  Stella Stevens - Another one of the greats.  Damn - Yesterday Raquel, today Stella, dreamgirls of my boyhood! I hope Barbara Eden is feeling all right!

Barbara Eden seems to be doing alright but she is 91 years old now so statistically speaking, she may not live much longer. ???

And Bridgette Bardot is 88.   :(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2833 on: June 13, 2023, 07:53:50 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2834 on: June 13, 2023, 07:58:55 AM »
:)

Good to see you back posting Goober.  :)