*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #3240 on: August 05, 2026, 02:22:03 PM »
 :)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #3241 on: August 15, 2026, 07:36:53 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #3242 on: August 23, 2026, 09:53:06 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #3243 on: September 02, 2026, 02:30:05 PM »
 :)

Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #3244 on: September 02, 2026, 03:59:37 PM »
  Some very nice ladies there !

 * Why have I suddenly got Abba going around in my head !?......  'Thank you for the mammaries' ( Thank you for the music . )...
  I looked up the lyrics and some of the lines can be modified !   ..... I wonder what other songs/lyrics could be modified like that ?..... Maybe a whole new thread there ? Anyone ?...... *chuckles*....  ;)

*

NavSquid

  • 1159
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #3245 on: September 03, 2026, 08:36:22 AM »