Post deleted by Palomine ...BY MISTAKE... I APOLOGIZE. At present, the 1-1-1-1 rule says:
...other exceptions may be made to 1-1-1-1 on a case-by-case basis (such as few stills posted by vidcappers for illustrative purposes...
...it is my feeling that vidcaps do not represent to this site the same sort of liabilty posed by other kinds of multiposts (that led to most of the model/source bans we now have). As such, if a vidcapper posts 2 or 3 or 4 images in a single day they will NOT be automatically deleted by me (as this is presently something of a grey area, I cannot speak for other mods, who will surely use their own discretion).
If at some point the site rules change (moving other kinds of images into or out of definite 1-1-1-1 enforcement) I will of course apply the rules accordingly at that time. Again, sorry for this mistaken deletion... Chestnuts or another user should feel free to repost the missing image if they like.