Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2115 on: October 02, 2008, 12:12:21 AM »
I'll save you anyway!

*dives*

*

Bizarro_Penguin

  • D Cup
  • 266
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2116 on: October 02, 2008, 03:34:44 AM »
It's always great to see a new set, Buffie   You look GREAT in that swimsuit! Wouldn't mind havin' a ship wreck and bein' washed away to a desert island at all with you around~
Still unsure why that Penguin is blue.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2117 on: October 02, 2008, 03:42:26 AM »
I think I figured out who you remind me of finally...anyone ever tell you that you look like Rachel Ray?

*

anakinsrise

  • F Cup
  • 1741
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2118 on: October 02, 2008, 04:30:00 AM »
Im digging the pics of you slipping out of the bathing suit.........NICE

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5357
    • I love the BEA
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2119 on: October 02, 2008, 08:01:30 AM »
What a pic!  Another gorgeous, wonderful moment in human history.

I *have* to think that any males in the area dropped whatever they were doing to admire your beauty for a while.  I think my trunks just got tighter.  

*

Fuzzy

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2120 on: October 02, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »
Quote:

Heres_Buffie said:
I don't worry about being on a sinking ship because I take my personal floatation devices with me everywhere I go!




"Remember, in an emergency, your Buffie can be used as a flotation device..."

Fuzzy

*

Heres_Buffie

  • P Cup
  • 1383
  • Have you hugged some boobs today?
    • Big Cutie Buffie's World
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2121 on: October 09, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »
Oh my gosh!  I'm so sorry I didn't respond sooner.  It's been a wacky week for me.  

How is everyone?  See any sweet ta-tas lately?  (Other than on the BEA....    )

I have.  But that's not completely fair because I can look down any time I want.  (Oh no she di'nt.      Ohhh yes I did!      )

No, srsly.  Life is short and the country is doomed and the earth is going to explode soon, so get out there and snuggle on some hot nuggs for as much as you can before it's over!

(Sorry, been watching too much news today.  -barf-)

Still, a good excuse to seek out boobage, right?  I thought so!  ^ _ ^

Kisses and big bouncy boob-tastic hugs to you all!

Hey... what's that up there?  It looks like....  booooooobs....  LOL

~ 3500cc boobs and a BBW, too! =) ~
~ Please visit me at http://Buffie.BigCuties.com ~
~ Tata Tweets @ http://twitter.com/KittyBuffieKat ~

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2122 on: October 10, 2008, 12:20:42 AM »
Lookin Hawt Buffie!   i love the overflowing boobie from a shirt     If the world goes down.... at least i got a good parting pic

MX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2123 on: October 10, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »
WHOA-HO!

Buffie, you are someone I look up to!

Druul "at least I'd like to be in a position too " Empire

*

Heres_Buffie

  • P Cup
  • 1383
  • Have you hugged some boobs today?
    • Big Cutie Buffie's World
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2124 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:36 AM »
Kissies and snuggles to X0 and Druul!  =)

Here's to BOOBS!!!    
~ 3500cc boobs and a BBW, too! =) ~
~ Please visit me at http://Buffie.BigCuties.com ~
~ Tata Tweets @ http://twitter.com/KittyBuffieKat ~

*

Heres_Buffie

  • P Cup
  • 1383
  • Have you hugged some boobs today?
    • Big Cutie Buffie's World
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2125 on: October 19, 2008, 10:29:41 PM »
I have to tell you guys something...  (so sit down because Buffie is about to get serious for a moment, but don't worry, it won't last long).

Thank you all for your unending kindness.  You've all been so generous to me with your compliments and support and I could never express how much I appreciate it.  

Sometimes, it's a hateful world and people say awful things to other people and it makes me sad.  But not here (not youse guys anyway).  Here is a celebration of boobs, all sorts of boobs.  That rocks!

My point is... thank you.  From the bottom of my heart.  Thanks for being such a fun group of peeps!

And now back to boobs...

Someone (I won't name names) decided to invade my shower.  RUDE!  LOL  But I guess it was motivated by a love of boobs, so I'll forgive.  But just this once!  

Hot Steamy *SMOOOOCHES*  

~Buffie

http://Buffie.BigCuties.com

~ 3500cc boobs and a BBW, too! =) ~
~ Please visit me at http://Buffie.BigCuties.com ~
~ Tata Tweets @ http://twitter.com/KittyBuffieKat ~

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2126 on: October 20, 2008, 08:25:32 AM »
We're happy to be a kind of haven for you -- and rest assured the feeling is very mutual.

Druul "in fact, speaking of havens, I think you have a shower stall I'd like to take sanctuary in ...   " Empire

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5357
    • I love the BEA
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2127 on: October 20, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »
Yeah Buffie always nothing but LOVE for you here.

Oh wait, LUST too!  

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2128 on: October 20, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »
Buffie, I'd love to save water by showering with you, but it doesn't look like there'd be room for you, me, and your breasts!   Though it would be great fun to try!
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

Heres_Buffie

  • P Cup
  • 1383
  • Have you hugged some boobs today?
    • Big Cutie Buffie's World
Re: Busty Buffie aka Heres_Buffie MERGED
« Reply #2129 on: October 20, 2008, 11:28:29 PM »
You sweet fellows.  Thank you very kindly.

I really do feel lucky because I kind of feel like I'm a big chick getting away with hanging out in not-exactly-big-chick-friendly territory.  ~giggles~  Like breaking the law!

Rock!

Breakin the law
Breakin the lawwwww

Breakin the law
Breakin the lawwwww

 

A Smooch for Druul.
A Snuggle for Big Nats.
A Squeeze for rtpoe.
~ 3500cc boobs and a BBW, too! =) ~
~ Please visit me at http://Buffie.BigCuties.com ~
~ Tata Tweets @ http://twitter.com/KittyBuffieKat ~