F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
Taking All the Options
« on: August 31, 2001, 04:05:00 AM »
to Dabbler:

Dab, I like ya buddy, but could you please not take ALL the options on my episodes? The first time you did that, the episode was about you, so I didn't say anything. (I did think it was kind of hoggish to take ALL the options in that one, though, since you got a date with 5 girls instead of just one.) This last time, though, the episode was about me, in a thread where you basically left me with amnesia, the damsel in major distress, and no where to go with it all. I left myself with three options and you basically routed all of them to the SAME place. The reason I included three was to give myself a way out but let a couple of others join in later, if they wanted.  But you jumped in and took them all. Now I'm going to have to backtrack and copy the last episode I submitted all over again and give myself the three options you took so that I can use one of them to save the girl. Thanks a lot. Would you just either stay out of this one or at least not route all the options to the same episode?  

dabbler

• D Cup
Re: Taking All the Options
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2001, 09:04:00 AM »
Sorry Fitzgerald, I didn't realize I'd hogged 'em all until after I had done it.  Though the Kiya option was sort of taken by you in another place, which was why I used that op to point to it.  I wasn't originally planning to use the last option, but was stuck for a continuation of your Kiya episode, and it gave me an idea for where to go.

This is by way of explanation, not excuse.  Mea Culpa!  Regardless of intent, I did swallow up all the ops, and I apologize.  Won't happen again.

Please note, though, that in spite of my having strung your three original options into the same thread, I didn't route all options to the same ep -- there remain several other options off the Kiya and RF episodes you can continue from.

Sorry for messing you up, man.

--Dabbler

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
Re: Taking All the Options
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2001, 02:53:00 AM »
Like I said elsewhere, sorry for being such a grouch. Tension headache.