*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2004, 03:03:22 PM »
Shit happens, why does shit happened to zasha?  Nobody knows except god.  May she rest in peace and respect and good luck to all those who knew her...  I can't tell much, i didn't know her that good ...  Friendly greetz and condolences BR

*

HereticAngel

  • D Cup
  • 146
    • www.jahako.com
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2004, 03:50:56 PM »
I feel so sorry, even though i barely knew her, i was thinking of a bad kind of joke when i was reading this but sadly it was no joke.

i wish i could take some of that sorrow of your shoulders but even i am sitting at my computer with no words to say but: Rest in peace and may god watch over you.

I`m feeling so sad now, i feel like crying out real loud.

Lets remember her as she was, she probably sits in heaven already at her Macintosh (heaven has to run Apple!!) listening to Lords of Acid and watching our posts here.

@Imaginos
I understand your anger that this **93** guy "killed" Zasha, but even he will understand what he did, that he ended a human life, a gift of god, and then he will feel more sorrow than all of us at the BEarchive can (A very good friend of mine works as a Psychotherapist and he got some ppl as patients that accidently killed someone (10 ppl last year) and 3 of them commited suicide because it was too much for them to carry that burden)  
Wenn getanzt wird will ich führen
Auch wenn ihr euch alleine dreht
Lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren
Ich zeige euch wie's richtig geht..

Me is addicted to Rammstein

*

xmarx52

  • G Cup
  • 856
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2004, 04:09:31 PM »
There are no words except I am so sorry...  

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2004, 05:51:49 PM »
The sentiments that have been expressed by others echo my emotions and say it better then I could. I just discovered this information a few hours ago, so I'm still in shock.

Zasha, thank you for your kind and encouraging words when I posted my first alteration of a drawing. It meant more to hear it from you then I ever told you.  

 
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2004, 06:26:45 PM »
My heart goes out to iSpork and prayers to Zasha's family and other loved ones...
Just to eulogize her for a moment,

Zasha- Peacemaker and peacekeeper, bridge builder, chuckler and chuckle maker, sweetener and a sweet Lady.

Godspeed, go home to your reward.

Whink (heavy hearted, no smart arse remarks today).
 


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Jason

  • D Cup
  • 205
    • stu.aii.edu/~jdc155/
Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2004, 06:53:09 PM »
wow....  I didn't know her all that much..but from what i got from her posts, she was a great gal.  ..........
Not much else to say......  

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2004, 09:38:18 PM »
Condolences to iSpork and the rest of the immediate family.
Zasha will be missed.  
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

2001

  • D Cup
  • 149
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2004, 09:42:59 PM »
Definitely disheartening news-I very much enjoyed all she did here.  She will be missed-  
of no mind!

*

D_U_S_K

  • Faye Faye
  • 1161
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2004, 12:06:41 AM »
Words cannot describe how angry and how sad i am.

Those who do evil to others shall face evil themselves.

I can only say that if this driver does not get the book thrown at him, Then karma will find him and he will pay one way or another for what he has done.

ISpork, Z was and still is a great woman. I cant imagine her anywhere else but the best place Her imagination could design.
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2004, 02:07:30 AM »
I suggest that Zasha's gallery be kept as a permanent memorial to her memory here in the BEA, as it gives just a little insight into this remarkable lady.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2004, 03:25:35 AM »
I didn't really know her, as we only shared one conversation with each other directly, but she was certainly a very friendly, sociable, and special woman who surely brought nothing but good into the lives of those who knew her.  I'm sincerely sorry for your loss, iSpork.
 
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

Grey

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 43
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2004, 05:01:08 AM »
I don't say very much.  This one time, however, I would like to say a few words.  Forgive me my intrusion.  I hope no one minds.

  Even though I contibute little to these forums, or to this community, I visit it most every day.  Never speaking, just reading the musings of like minded people.  I have come to think of all of you as friends to one degree or another.  This place is something to look forward to.  I recognize the names of the voiciferous amoung you, looking forward to the posts that make sense and the ones that don't.  Everyone who puts words down here is a light in the dark.  Another voice in the void helping to warm the cold world.  Sometimes I imagine that some of you must look like your avatars.  Certainly some of you do, and some of you cannot, but I swear that I read Sheber's posts with Christopher Lloyd as the narrator.  The point I'm searching for is this: one of the voices is silenced now.  The world seems a little colder.  I'm sitting here weeping for a person I've never spoken to, yet somehow I feel like I've lost an old friend...

  All day my thoughts strayed back here.  Who was this person that I now will never have the chance to thank?

  She was someone who was loved, and will be missed.

  Someone who touched others even though she might not have known it.

  We are all here of a common love.  One of our number is gone.  To those of you who give freely of yourselves, and make my life better for it, I say thank you.  I appreciate all of you.

  To Zasha's family and friends, you have my deepest sympathy.

  To Zasha, I wish I had said hello when I had the chance, may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.    
Presented in the original aspect ratio.

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2004, 06:19:54 AM »
It's hard to imagine. This is horrible.  

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2004, 06:45:43 AM »


No...this is NOT right! I never got a chance to get back to her! We were just starting to really talk and the last thing she said was that she was busy and that there would be plenty of time to learn more about each other...

This fucking sucks! I'm pissed!

She was a strong woman that I often PM'ed when I wanted someone to talk to and now...GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I didn't know her a long time! So what! I'm still having tears choke me up!

All the time in the world she said...


Heavy "I can't fucking write anymore, I'm crying too much..." Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Juliekat

  • BA's Muse
  • 494
Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2004, 08:53:11 AM »
Words alone cannot express the sadness BA and I both feel at hearing this horrific news.

iSpork, you have our thoughts and our prayers...and anything else you might need.

It's done nothing but rain the last day or so in NY and now I know why: The heavens above are weeping.

...life is too short.

Juliekat and BustArtist  
"grOw" volumes #1-#4 and #5 (issue 1) as well as the grOw stOry Collections now available!: http://www.bustartist.com/