To iSpork and everyone else, I am making preperations to complete my "Dedication to Zasha" pic. I want to capture a sense of what she was about as well as express the sadness of her loss...
When it is completed I shall display it in this thread. I hope iSpork will be pleased. I will give it my best effort.
One of the things that Zasha told me ( and I hope if I am incorrect that someone will address that ) was that she never liked to be viewed in a "weak" way. Not all cute and cuddlely ( even though she DID say that stuff has its place ).
She also said that she didn't like pictures of herself being posted everywhere. However, I have one that she allowed me to have and as I mentioned in another thread, I would like to include just her face in it. I also wanted to add a few effects like Fire and Metal since she, herself, told me she liked things that represented "strength."
Upon finishing my project I will include it in this thread, and should iSpork have any objections to it, I fully understand and it can be removed ( the only reason I say that is because of Zasha mentioning her photos being used in ways she didn't approve ).
If iSpork approves of it, and anyone likes it, feel free to add it to any memorials you have in mind. It is a dedication to this remarkable woman and I hope it will make many people happy.
I'll do my best.