*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2004, 10:12:55 PM »
thanks for hijacking my thread ya fucks...  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

Scotchman

  • G Cup
  • 926
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2004, 11:07:29 PM »
Quote:

thanks for hijacking my thread ya fucks...




Oh you're welcome, ya fucker. Anytime.  

But I am UBER-jealous of the Thompson, The1_RoadRunner.
What a great collector's piece! I've fired some full-autos,
and agree that they are tons of expensive fun.

Quote:

Guns or no guns, USA is a country that has the most murders in the whole world because of this.




ElvishWizard (avowed Euro-Socialist) and myself (avowed Gun-Nut)
opened the Second Amendment can-o-worms in an earlier thread...

Earlier BEA Gun Ownership debate

This thread covered a wide range of socio-political topics
including definitions for differing government forms. But
the thread eventually devolved into a gun-ownership debate.
My fault, I'm sure, because that topic is very important to
me.

Anyway, I presented many studies and statistics (and their
sources) debunking gun-myths including the "guns equals murder"
cant.
 
"Every time you eat a steak, a hippy's hacky-sack goes in the gutter."
~ Patton Oswalt

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2004, 11:46:44 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Guns or no guns, USA is a country that has the most murders in the whole world because of this.  




Wow, what really amazes me is that not only did everyone believe this statement, but you guys didn't even check to see if it was true.

 




But I see murders happen all the time on TV ...



-Munch "... solved by little old ladies and curious teenagers" Wolf

*

L_C_R_ANT

  • E Cup
  • 296
  • A guy from the beginning of time...
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2004, 04:15:32 PM »
This is why I have a bumpersticker on the back of my car that asks, "If they outlaw guns, can we use swords?"

   
"When life hands you lemons, put em' in your bra. Couldn't hurt, might even help!"

"Never nock on Death's door... Ring the bell and run away! He hates that!"

"When playing poker with Death, he's always holding a Full House... It's just that 9 times outa 10, I'm holding a Royal Flush!"  --Me

"The main reason I'll gamble with Death is Fate cheats!"  --Me

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2004, 02:43:10 AM »
dude.
What does that sword weigh?  50 pounds?  Could you even swing it more than once?
seriously.
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2004, 05:05:24 AM »
Quote:

dude.
What does that sword weigh?  50 pounds?  Could you even swing it more than once?
seriously.  




Reminds me of the medieval weapons and armor wing of the Philly Art Museum.  They had a two-handed sword there.  Now, granted, I was in 8th grade at the time, but hell, we probably needed 3 of us to get that thing moving.  It would have been better as a lance.  

BUT.....they also had a 7'1" suit of full plate armor with...one tiny hole where the heart of the owner would be.  Crossbow bolt.  Pow.  While that freak of nature was no doubt scary as hell close up on the battlefield, some guy laid him out probably from 10-20 yards.  So, if guns were abolished, I'd take a crossbow (shorter range), and failing that, a bow.  
 
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2004, 06:22:21 AM »
Quote:

thanks for hijacking my thread ya fucks...  




Yeah, I was waiting for you to say something. Sheesh, he started a thread about looking for a woman and all Hell broke loose...


Heavy "boobs are dangerous" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2004, 06:34:38 AM »
Like manuelo it says in "Fawlty Towers":

"I did nooooothing!"  

*

Bill

Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2004, 06:48:41 PM »
I had the chance to shoot a fully auto H&K MP5.  IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!  

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2004, 09:01:43 PM »
thats it, you've all forced me to unleash the fury!

   
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*

Tugboatcap

  • G Cup
  • 958
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2004, 11:51:30 PM »
"RUN AWAY!, RUN AWAY!"

Tugboatcap!
TugboatCap!
__________________________________________
It's Really Funny 'Till Someone Looses an Eye!

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2004, 01:30:43 AM »
How's this for a concealed weapon ?


*

L_C_R_ANT

  • E Cup
  • 296
  • A guy from the beginning of time...
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2004, 03:48:20 AM »
Quote:

dude.
What does that sword weigh?  50 pounds?  Could you even swing it more than once?
seriously.  




actually it's 6'3" and weighs in at 11.0 lbs even.  and yes I can swing it quite a few times and fairly quickly too.  I can even spin it one handed... over my head mind you but I can do it.  maybe I'll see if I can't get an animated pic of me doing that some day.
"When life hands you lemons, put em' in your bra. Couldn't hurt, might even help!"

"Never nock on Death's door... Ring the bell and run away! He hates that!"

"When playing poker with Death, he's always holding a Full House... It's just that 9 times outa 10, I'm holding a Royal Flush!"  --Me

"The main reason I'll gamble with Death is Fate cheats!"  --Me

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2004, 10:26:01 AM »
Quote:

How's this for a concealed weapon ?

......

--RR  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2004, 10:19:58 PM »
Quote:

I'm still single and still looking for a girl who wants them. Heads up Ladies..... --RR
 My Home Page    




and my sight is for LADIES only. Guys, don't be ringing up my counter...  

--RR  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/