*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »
I've seen her in several TV interviews and on talk shows, there's something about her that is charming.  Her TV show persona is very different than what she actually is.  Then again there is the whole constant barrage of bad decisions, depression beyond wealth's ability to compensate for, and the possiblity she might have been an alien baby the government found and genetically manipulated to look as human as possible, programmed to systematically destroy the lives of her peers and survive their very same habits like a roach.

*

devigner

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2007, 06:00:49 AM »
Has anyone ever seen photos of her from back before she was famous? She was a little chubby, busty, unfashionable raver. It was pretty awesome. The photos I saw she was in some horrible purple crushed velvet thing.
I talked to my friend Selena who went to high school with her at Stuyvesant, and she backed this up. She hated BOTH Hilton sisters.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2007, 06:44:07 AM »
Quote:

Has anyone ever seen photos of her from back before she was famous? She was a little chubby, busty, unfashionable raver. It was pretty awesome.




That sounds wonderful. But the net is so saturated with pics of Paris as we now know her that I can't even begin to hunt for those. BTW, Kelli Garner...nice avatar.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2007, 06:08:09 PM »
            *Bump*

Reviving the thread with an older morph I did of Paris a while ago.  More scattered around the comp.  and more coming little by little.




*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2007, 04:50:16 AM »
What do you do when you have been caught making heinous racist comments about several different ethnic groups on video?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2007, 04:51:11 AM »
Ach, Ze link Herr doctor! It is kaputt!
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2007, 05:19:38 AM »
Ach, ze link herr doctor! Ist zuruck!

Wait....yay for racism? Thats not right.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2007, 05:39:35 AM »


found this pic on www.wwtdd.com
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2007, 08:44:57 AM »
I have to say I'm distracted!

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2007, 08:50:33 AM »
She's still a complete twit, and she should've gone bigger (or i need to be drunker...)
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2007, 10:00:54 AM »
I personally can't stand her and if I ever met her would probably just slap the dumb outta' her. But she has gone bigger, and now I must adore her. What an inner conflict...
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2007, 10:26:14 AM »
I walked right by her on a red carpet in Vegas last year -- I can't stand her so I had the same "smacking" urges.  
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Canopic_Juggs

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2007, 11:52:10 AM »
It's funny, I used to think "Well maybe if she actually had boobs I would at least be able to tolerate her".  Apparently my hatred of stupidity is stronger than my love of boobs, though, as I still yearn to see her fired out of a cannon into a brick wall.

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2007, 05:01:37 PM »
shame on me: I find her funny. maybe involuntarily funny, but entertaining nonetheless. I know: shame on me.  

it would fit to her image as a "dumb barbie doll" if she went bigger. but I don´t think that she´ll do it. I hope not.