*

gingei

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2007, 03:23:25 AM »
Even if she had the hottest body in the world she'd still be what she is: hateable
Boobs are my religion.....

*

drasAlhambra

  • E Cup
  • 249
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2007, 03:31:00 AM »
I don't like her at all.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
She's looking surprisingly presentable in that picture.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Venton

  • E Cup
  • 738
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »
I can't imagine anything that would make me think Paris Hilton is the least bit desirable.

*

Avindair

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2007, 01:56:15 PM »
I can't stand Paris.  At all.

No, not even with the new saline bags.

The best Paris Hilton is the one we'll hear about in fifteen years when people say "Paris Hilton?  Oh, man, I forgot about her.  Man, I HATED her!"

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2007, 03:40:00 PM »
Quote:

I can't imagine anything that would make me think Paris Hilton is the least bit desirable.




Actually, if her boobs started growing a cup size a week for the next few months I would get pretty interested in her.  Part of the reason I can't stand her is that we see so many pictures (which leave little to the imagination) of her subpar body.  If she had some curves, I'd take pleasure in each every skanky photo of her out clubbing and passing out I could find.

Would she be my favorite if she grew some F-cups?  Far from it.  I'd definitely be more interested though.  F-cups, non-blonde hair, some trace of an ass to speak of, and something besides an air pocket between her ears and we'd be in business.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2007, 04:16:41 PM »
And some plastic surgery to make it look as if someone hadn't knocked her upside the head with a 2X4.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2007, 01:20:02 AM »
She looks like a retarded stork, but for some reason I'd still give it to her.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2007, 05:21:53 AM »
Quote:

She looks like a retarded stork, but for some reason I'd still give it to her.




 
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Dave Brubeck

  • E Cup
  • 357
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2007, 05:50:46 PM »
She'd have to get a lot more pillowy that than to compensate for the skank/bitch factor. And what's with the gloves? She going to the gym to do some lifting?

Funny story (to me anyway): one of my sisters was talking about one of her daughter's friends, and said "She looks just like Paris Hilton." And my immediate thought was "Hm, that's too bad."

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »
Quote:

She IS looking rather pillowy there.




Here she is looking significantly more pillowy...

 

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2007, 03:48:41 PM »
  More more more more more more more more!!!!

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2007, 04:17:59 PM »
Okay -- as of Angelusx's post, NOW I want her.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2007, 10:04:19 PM »
Quote:

Okay -- as of Angelusx's post, NOW I want her.




thank you, that's quite a compliment

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Look who has expanded
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2007, 10:30:30 PM »
Quote:

Okay -- as of Angelusx's post, NOW I want her.




That's the wonderful, juicy, jizz-soaked potential I always saw in her...oh wow, it's wonderful...wonderful enough to restore my faith in the whole world...