*

Lightfoot

  • Wandering Artist
  • 2061
    • Pulse
Something strange
« on: August 27, 2001, 07:37:00 PM »
Okay-  The BEA has a link page.  I have a page that would fit in with the links at the BEA link page.

That seems really easy doesn't it?  Well, I haven't had much luck.  Over the last year, everytime I try to e-mail the BElinker, I get this exact message-

-----------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:15:57 -0400
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Not Delivered: Link addition

An error occurred sending a message to:
[email protected]

Relay host reported error: (operamail.com)
550 ... Recipient is unknown


Original Message Follows:
=========================

Reporting-MTA: dns; MailAndNews.com

Remote-MTA: dns; operamail.com
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Status: 5.0.0
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:15:57 -0400

Received: from  [209.41.196.158] ([email protected]) by MailAndNews.com; Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:15:55 -0400
X-WM-Posted-At: MailAndNews.com; Tue, 28 Aug 01 06:15:55 -0400
Mime-Version: 1.0
Message-Id:
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:15:53 -0400
To: [email protected]
From: Lightfoot
Subject: Link addition
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
-----------------------------------------------

Other people have been able to add links     It doesn't seem to be the BElinker's fault, and I've tried with all four of my e-mail accounts.

Strange isn't it?  The E-mail that just wouldn't.