*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #345 on: December 25, 2002, 06:22:40 AM »
Merry Christmas Sable,

I still have happy memories of meeting you in San Francisco about 2 years ago, when you were at the Market Street Cinema. I still have the digital pics I took then. If you would like them to use on your web page, please let me know.

All the best,

Pixeltiger  

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #346 on: December 25, 2002, 10:22:25 AM »
It's the Post The Would Not Die...

Hiya, Sable! Happy holidays to you!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #347 on: December 25, 2002, 12:43:53 PM »
I hope you have a Merry Christmas Miss Sable Holiday.... I just spent half mine reading this fucking thread....wow! never knew there was so many groveling knuckleheads on this site. Anyway, if ya ever find yourself in Phoenix your welcome to jump on for a ride.... and yeah, I like dogs... the four legged kind anyway..... Here, I'm attaching my Pic. I bet this pisses off some of the males here. (It aint a Titty Pic guys, don't open it)...LOL!
--RR
   

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

donny_dante

  • D Cup
  • 132
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #348 on: July 28, 2003, 04:54:24 PM »
Just a simple request for some pics of one of my faves...
Thanks in advance!!!  

*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #349 on: July 28, 2003, 08:50:28 PM »
Do you mean Sable as in Rena Mero, of the WWF/E, or a different one?
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

*

g0ddmode

  • G Cup
  • 931
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2003, 09:51:20 PM »
Hey may mean Sable Holiday...

*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2003, 09:57:34 PM »
Oh...

*shrugs unknowingly*
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

*

Wholeman

  • Banned User
  • 236
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2003, 10:03:55 PM »
Do you mean Sable Holiday?
(See Attatched)
 

*

Wholeman

  • Banned User
  • 236
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2003, 10:06:10 PM »
Oops!
I meant to attatch this one!  

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2003, 10:09:36 PM »
Sable Holiday was the first that came to my mind as well.


*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2003, 11:52:56 PM »
If you are looking for Sable Holiday you need to head over to ABPEBL (Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Erotica.breats.Large) There were about 2000+ photos of her posted this week.  Looks like a flood of just about every Sable picture from both her photo club and her personal web site along with her Score shoots too.

I guess it pays to read the net news groups.

XOXO,

Christine Allure
http://www.ChristineAllure.com  

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #356 on: July 29, 2003, 12:11:56 AM »
Only one prob with news groups. A lot of ISPs don't get a lot of the good groups. Waaah. Like mine for example.


*

donny_dante

  • D Cup
  • 132
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #357 on: July 29, 2003, 05:48:44 AM »
Yes Sable Holiday. Jaytas you are right about that newsgroup... Any others? Thanks again.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #358 on: July 29, 2003, 06:46:23 AM »
My ISP is Verizon. They are pretty good for news groups.

If you look I mis-spelled it the first time so you might check again to see if you have it. I spelled it right this time. Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Erotica.Breasts.Large

last time I left out an s.

The Sable Holiday postings were posted over a couple days there were so many. I think if you hurry you might be able to download them still. I think there were over 2,000 pics posted.

There was also a huge Letha Weapons flood this week too.

XOXO,

Christine Allure
http://www.ChristineAllure.com  

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #359 on: July 29, 2003, 08:07:36 AM »
I don't think the real Christine would be pointing out to us where to get free pix of Sable that Sable herself makes a living with. I noticed there is a new Avatar. Is it really you Christine?