*

editor

  • F Cup
  • 557
With larger breasts do you go ever go to a public beach?
« on: June 02, 2004, 02:46:43 AM »
After going to a crowded beach for Memorial Day I wondered if anyone that has breast expanded to the size of say, Vixen, has ever gone to a public beach?  What has been your experience?

*

xmarx52

  • G Cup
  • 856
Re: With larger breasts do you go ever go to a public beach?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 01:37:47 PM »
Great question! I look forward to the answers and experiences we hear about.

In the case of Vixen though, how could her bikini show much more than some of her tops and dresses show at the mall?    

*

Schwarzmann

  • C Cup
  • 64
Re: With larger breasts do you go ever go to a public beach?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 03:55:51 PM »
Good question indeed!
It's a pity none of the lovely ladies answered yet. Though Jordan is not registered here I will will take her speech. She obviously had no problems showing off her beautiful assets at the beach in the south of France! Man I love that woman!!!

*

editor

  • F Cup
  • 557
Re: With larger breasts do you go ever go to a public beach?
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 03:13:39 AM »
I ask the question because we visited the nude beach in Surfside, Haulover Beach and not many guys were looking at my wife's milk juggs...another kid and she is now huge.

I don't know if our BEA group is just an aberration or special fetish or if the nude beach was populated with a majority of gay guys who had no interest in boobs or straight guys who had no interest in large boobs.  

There were many of these model types with straight boyish bodies that everyone would gawk at at they jogged by including many of the women.  However, the larger set girls did not prance around as much and were not as noticable.  Well, except for me of course!

I am surprised that there were no answers to this question.

*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: With larger breasts do you go ever go to a public beach?
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 07:04:18 AM »
hey if i was there i would have looked!  how big is she now?  tell us about her latest size increase!  Did you take any pictures while on that beach?