Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2006, 09:00:41 AM »
Sorry to say, but she's looking pretty haggard in that picture.

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »
I think she looks good, different but good.
Good_Grip

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
She has hair? I hadn't noticed...
Call me Bob.

Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2006, 04:34:36 PM »
Quote:

Blonde or Brunette I still think her tits look fake.






Naw, those are 100 percent home grown my friend. I think she might have went blonde for contract reasons. Not exactly sure why but alot of models pose on different websites using different names, wearing wigs, sunglasses, etc.

Think of joana on siliconefree.com and denies davies on natural breast fetish.

*

danball1976

  • E Cup
  • 471
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2006, 09:43:03 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, auburn, brunette and black hair is sexier than blond hair.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2006, 10:40:04 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Blonde or Brunette I still think her tits look fake.






Naw, those are 100 percent home grown my friend. I think she might have went blonde for contract reasons. Not exactly sure why but alot of models pose on different websites using different names, wearing wigs, sunglasses, etc.

Think of joana on siliconefree.com and denies davies on natural breast fetish.



I can at least see the argument. She really does look like someone with really saggy breasts that chose to get implants in order to enhance her look, even though I am pretty sure she is natural.

*

shirt_potatoes

  • C Cup
  • 61
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »
24 my arse. I'm 27 next week and she looks old enough to be my mother. Splendid tits though.

*

geffo1

  • G Cup
  • 964
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2006, 03:56:50 PM »
While I prefer the brunette look. I personally like the new pics as she now resembles one of my biker buddies who I happen to have a thing for!!....its an uncanny resemblance  

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2006, 04:02:38 PM »
Quote:

24 my arse. I'm 27 next week and she looks old enough to be my mother.  



You've GOT to be kidding.  She could definitely pass for 24 to me.  I'd be very surprised if I found out she's any older than say... 30 or so.  But I'd guess that mid 20s is about right.

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2006, 05:57:53 PM »
I think she is pretty!

Always,

Christine Allure

*

RB

  • F Cup
  • 768
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »
You really need to see this photo shoot in context.

boobster has a scoop on it here:

http://www.boobster.net/blog/index.php?m=200611#2433

with some extra pics from the set.

Bea Flora is a GODDESS -- blonde hair, or brown hair.

End of story.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2006, 07:57:31 AM »
Goddess is the word. I totally worship everything about this lady. I have absolutely loved Bea Flora since the minute she first appeared on busty.pl back in 2004.

Unlike many of her fans, I have loved the slight weight gain which she has put on in the last year or so. I think her body is hot and her tits look even bigger and rounder than ever. It is so great to have her back as the big boob scene has been poorer without her.

I really look forward to this new phase of Bea's career. What with the new site coming up and stuff, it looks like she is really going to do some extensive work. I really look forward to some hot, new videos. I have to admit that, at first glance, I didn't like the blond look, but it is growing on me. I just hope Bea becomes a brunette again as that is when she looks the best.

Here's a hot pic that had me reaching for the lube and tissues!!

*

Offline

  • D Cup
  • 725
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
I think she looks great with either hair color.  I really think that these pictures were shot with bad lighting and so-so makeup.  My attachment is an example of how I think better lighting and makeup could have made a subtle, yet improved difference.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2006, 08:19:53 AM »
Thanks for the nice contrast. I certainly agree that the lighting and make-up have done Bea no favours but she still looks pretty hot. I am sure if I saw her walking down the street with her nice big tits bouncing and shaking along, I would be pretty damn impressed!!

I really am looking forward to Bea's new site. Any idea when it goes live?

*

CyberGump2

  • B Cup
  • 64
Re: Bea Flora MERGED
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2006, 11:43:34 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

24 my arse. I'm 27 next week and she looks old enough to be my mother.  



You've GOT to be kidding.  She could definitely pass for 24 to me.  I'd be very surprised if I found out she's any older than say... 30 or so.  But I'd guess that mid 20s is about right.




I would say she looks early thirties (30-32) which is not old by my standards....