*

ParisLee22

  • A Cup
  • 3
XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« on: June 13, 2004, 11:27:14 AM »
Hi all, I'm a newbie here t BEA. I love this site, it's really great. First and foremost I want to be upfront and honest. I am transgendered female and I would like larger breasts. I hope you lovely ladies can help.  I was wondering if anyone knew the stats of these girls implants: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, and Lisa Lipps. About how many cc'sdo they have and are they over o under the muscle. I also love Anna Nicole Smith's implants a well. I don't want to go incredibly large though. The largest I want is a full 'F' cup. I know that probably smallcomared to some of you. I'm working with a 36 C cup. If anyone has any info. on these girls, please share. Also if you know the name ofthe sugeon. I'm in the Washington DC/MD Metro area. Are there any surgeons that work with larger implants close to me. I have yet to find one. Thanks for your help!    

Re: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 02:15:16 PM »
I believe I read somewhere that XXXena has 1300ccs.  From the looks of her, I'd also say they're significantly overfilled... maybe like 1000cc implants overfilled to 1300ccs.  My fiance and I are planning on a set like that for her eventual ones, so we've done a little research on XXXena.  I believe her doctor was Dr. Bryan Sonntag of Utah.

http://www.bryansonntag.com/  

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 09:51:58 PM »
Can't help you with the info on the models.

But for the Surgeon Search, there's the old standard www.implantinfo.com. Or you can search the posts here to see which surgeons have been used by the ladies here (TracyC, Keisha Evans, Buffie....) and maybe their surgeons can recommend someone in your area. Vixen Lamoore highly recommends Dr. John Yermian in Los Angeles ([email protected]). Doubt you'll be willing to fly across the country, but he might know someone on this coast...

Good luck!

rtpoe
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

dochuge

  • E Cup
  • 228
Re: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 09:59:59 PM »
I know that Tracy's surgeon is Dr. Melvin from Portland, Oregon. The man is cool and his skill is amazing. He's a plastic surgeon who does many operations but breast augmentation is his SPECIALTY. We were told that women from LA fly up to Portland to get there BA's done. As for size, Tracy was a C and is now a DDD with 650 cc's so an F is within reach if you get the 800 cc implants and have them overfilled. Tracy went with silicone, which feel SO natural btw, but you can't overfill that kind. Also, you will run into MANY docs who will NOT use large implants, period. Its just sifting thru all of those to find the ones that do. Good luck.

Dochuge

*

ample1

  • D Cup
  • 125
    • www.houseofswell.com
Re: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 01:34:23 PM »
dr melvin who... Ciera Sage is thinking of going bigger and is tryinmg to book with Garth, but portland is a lot closer for her...  

*

sailor

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 47
Re: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 03:19:37 PM »
I have a TG friend and she is doing what you are doing.  Anna Nicole's were done the the great.....Dr. Gerald Johnson in Houston.......her lipo looks great eh??  XXena by Dr. Sonntag 800 over-filled to 1300 over the muscle. Feel free to contact me privately and I'll put you in contact with her.  

*

dochuge

  • E Cup
  • 228
Re: XXXena, Alyssa Alps, Lisa Lipps.....
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 08:07:08 PM »
Dr. Melvin is his name. However, in talking to him Tracy said that he would NOT overfill implants. So 800 cc's is the max he would do.