*

ParisLee22

  • A Cup
  • 3
To Vixen.....
« on: June 14, 2004, 10:49:28 PM »
Hey Vixen! I wanted to ask you about your 960cc implants. Were they Mentor or McGhan/Inamed 800cc rated overfilled? Also, what size were you with the 960cc? BTW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!  

*

vixen

  • P Cup
  • 1253
    • vixenlamoore.com
Re: To Vixen.....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 02:21:29 AM »
Yes, they were 800cc implants, overfilled to 960cc.
& they were Mentor, or McGahns, but I can't remember which.

I was still getting away with a snug fittin' (Off the shelf.) 36" DDD bra. My normal bra size is a 34".

You did'nt have to start a new thread, just for this question.
I could of answered you right in my thread.
I've answered a million big boob questions there, honey.    
Big Boobies Overfilled With Love,
Vixen
<a href="http://vixenlamoore.com" target="_blank">http://vixenlamoore.com</a>