*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2004, 08:17:28 PM »
En réponse à:

Just curious... How many guys who think she looks good in her current state..how many of you are over 30 to 40 pounds over weight yourselves?  




I prefer her now she's plumper, however, I'm one that can you call slim.  
Sorry for my english.

*

Lupara

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2004, 10:19:54 PM »
I'm in excellent physical condition (5'10", 174lb muscle), and I slightly prefer her thicker.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
- Robert E. Howard

*

Tranquilo

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2004, 10:36:38 PM »
Quote:

Just curious... How many guys who think she looks good in her current state..how many of you are over 30 to 40 pounds over weight yourselves?  




6'2 160...yes, I am aware that she probably weighs as much as me...but damn she looks so good!  

*

Tranquilo

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2004, 04:13:05 PM »
just for everyone to know, there is a new 26 minute video set on bustykerrymarie.com that looks to be pretty recent, probably her last work with Score (if she did in fact quit modeling for them, which I believe to be the case)  

*

Duck_n_Cover

  • F Cup
  • 466
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2004, 05:46:01 PM »
Quote:

Just curious... How many guys who think she looks good in her current state..how many of you are over 30 to 40 pounds over weight yourselves?  




i'm pretty damned skinny myself.  

*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2004, 10:01:26 AM »
Had to bump the lovely Kerry back on to the first page.  What i wouldnt give to have her under my tree this xmas      

*

doggo

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4244
    • flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2004, 11:14:53 AM »
 
Quote:

 Had to bump the lovely Kerry back on to the first page. What i wouldnt give to have her under my tree this xmas




Welcome back to the front page, Kerry! Better make sure you've cleared a big enough space under that tree of yours, jofa.

doggo  
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2004, 12:10:28 PM »
I have plenty of space under my tree doggo.    

*

RHIC

  • F Cup
  • 596
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2004, 12:47:02 PM »
Yeah. . . I think I like her better slimmer.  Oh well, different strokes.  
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2004, 10:43:24 PM »
I could definitely stand to lose a few (6'2" 250lbs) But I
think KM could too. I like thick girls, but I liked her when she was a bit slimmer. She's still a hottie though.And there are some bigger women I find attractive like, Maria Moore - but I think KM was a cuter smaller.

*

Tranquilo

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2004, 01:13:54 AM »
agghh topheavy2 updated their site today w/new kerry pics...but they haven't shown up in the members section yet!  I've been waiting all day!  

*

doggo

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4244
    • flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2004, 03:38:28 AM »
Quote:

 I have plenty of space under my tree doggo.




This much space? Here's a very recent happy-snap candid of Kerry. Better start rearranging all those parcels...  

doggo  
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2004, 09:29:34 AM »
Yeah i think i have the space doggo,  thanks for posting the pic,  you wouldnt happen to have any more minus the shirt would you? Her tits look enormous in that pic. I totally respect your prefference for her slimmer,  like i always say, if everyone liked the same things the world would be one boring and shitty place.  

*

doggo

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4244
    • flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2004, 10:23:02 AM »
 
Quote:

 Yeah i think i have the space doggo, thanks for posting the pic, you wouldnt happen to have any more minus the shirt would you? Her tits look enormous in that pic. I totally respect your prefference for her slimmer, like i always say, if everyone liked the same things the world would be one boring and shitty place.




I've still got the shirt and I'm not about to wash it!  

Me, I don't prefer a slimmer Kerry; she's lovely whatever size she is. And the world will never be boring and shitty as long as there are women like Kerry in it.

I'll have a look for some more pics but I don't want to cause any heart attacks at this happy time of year.

doggo  
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2004, 10:33:37 AM »
Sorry about that doggo,   i dont know why i though you preffered a slimmer Kerry.  I agree she is lovely and as long as she is on this earth,  it will never be shitty.  Dont worry about giving some heart attacks,  i think the guys at the board can handle themselves. What a xmas gift though,  she is looking better than ever.