*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2004, 12:04:55 PM »
Thanks for the pic Hllywood.    

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2004, 01:07:59 PM »
WOW! Thanks a lot, Hllywood_4_life.

She looks bigger and better than ever.

*

Lupara

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2004, 07:57:18 PM »
She looks like a mother goddess. A GREEK fertility goddess.
Now I'll have to give my "Indian Experience" comments somewhere else.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
- Robert E. Howard

*

stealthbox

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2004, 08:09:52 PM »
I got this from a website:

"Are voluptuous people surprised that you're English because of your dark complexion?
Kerry: Some people are surprised. I get accused of being anything from Spanish to Indian to everything, so some voluptuous people don't believe that I am English. But I am English, just a little bit Greek.
Weren't you a dental hygientist at one time in your life?
Voluptuous Kerry: I was actually a dental nurse for about seven months. It was quite an enjoyable job because I loved working with people. I couldn't be behind a desk in an office. I have to be with people. And it was a very good job. Bad pay, good job."

Dont know how realiable that is but i always thought she was greek. Im greek my self and as a greek i can tell u all that she easily could of been, theres alot of women that look like that in greece....  

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2004, 08:22:40 PM »
I knew it by just by looking at her that she's a Greek goddess. Now all you trekkies out there can get off imagining her dressed up as counselor Troi. Set your phasers on cum!!

I'll admit it. I'm the one who got her pregnant and I'll do it again!!! Any time!!! Any place!!!



 

*

Lupara

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2004, 08:43:50 PM »
Damnit, I SAID she was Greek! Then some fool says she's Indian and throws me off!
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
- Robert E. Howard

*

Tranquilo

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2004, 09:20:30 PM »
i think she is of mixed ethnicity  

*

Lupara

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2004, 09:24:15 PM »
Yeah, Greek and English.
We need more current photos like the ones posted from Silicone Free.  
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
- Robert E. Howard

*

stealthbox

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2004, 11:06:01 PM »
I cant believe people thought she was indian lol  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2004, 01:15:52 AM »
   I still get wood.  

   
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Elliot James

  • SCORE Lord
  • 441
    • BeASCOREModel
    • Email
Re: KerryMarie interview
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2004, 10:06:36 PM »
This is a mangled cut-n-paste excerpt from an interview that SCORE Editor Dave Rosenbaum did with Kerry during the shooting of On Location Key Largo in the spring of 2001. But, yeah, she's of Greek ancestry.  
Elliot James
Editor
The SCORE Group
5001 NW 74 CT
Miami FL 33155
305-662-5959
[email protected]
http://www.BeASCOREModel.com
http://blog.scoreland.com/
https://twitter.com/elliot_james_

*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: KerryMarie interview
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2004, 10:57:16 PM »
Sorry, i just have just discovered the topic and I just want to say that Kerri Marie is so beautiful now than she turn BBW.
It's just too bad that someone can't appreciate her new curves.
For me, she's just beautiful that EVER!  
Sorry for my english.

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: KerryMarie interview
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2004, 10:50:45 AM »
So...I was wrong, I guess she's Greek. Sorry for leading anyone astray.

Well, this should redeem me, more of the bustier and chubbier Kerry!  

*

Lupara

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: KerryMarie interview
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2004, 08:53:35 AM »
Ah, la donna grassoccia...If you could continue with those pictures, I would be indebted to you.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
- Robert E. Howard

*

BLzeebub

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 10
    • uk.geocities.com/ludicrous_lucifer
Re: KerryMarie interview
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2004, 02:40:31 PM »
For literally HUNDREDS of pictures of out babe ....  
Should be enough here for everyone ...  


EDITED

"The_Fonz" INFORMED ME THAT IN THE LINK I PASTED WERE SOME SCORE GROUP PIX - SORRY - DIDN'T NOTICE