*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Kerry Marie
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2004, 12:31:17 PM »
You came across as an ass. Try to prevent that in the future.

There's a difference between moderating and informing, boobifan.

*

36edruk

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 31
Re: Kerry Marie
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2004, 12:53:10 PM »
Yep Fonzie.. true indeed. I learned my lesson. Speaking of informing.  I find it hard to find good quality pics of woman in clothes (like fashion pics with no nudity in mind you know). Can anyone who reads this give me a hint where to look? (and just to keep you informed, I'm not English, so I can make damn odd sentences)  

*

boobifanX

  • F Cup
  • 554
    • http://www.f51.parsimony.net/forum204212/
Re: Kerry Marie
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2004, 12:58:03 PM »
You came across as an ass, Fonz.
Try to prevent that in the future.

   
__________________________________________
Big boobs should be nude, firm and round. And big!

Rosa Luxemburg: "Freedom always means the freedom of the dissenters"


*

Sonic_Morph

  • F Cup
  • 636
Re: Kerry Marie
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2004, 02:58:01 PM »
36edruk........try  here.

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2004, 11:34:24 AM »
Interesting developments, no?

She's either
a) decided she doesn't care what those philistines say about her weight
b) gotten knocked up
c) did both

Whatever the case, I'm thrilled!  

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2004, 02:48:30 PM »
Quote:

Interesting developments, no?

She's either
a) decided she doesn't care what those hilistines say about her weight
b) gotten knocked up
c) did both

Whatever the case, I'm thrilled!  




That's fat, not a preggo bulge.

 

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2004, 02:52:45 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Interesting developments, no?

She's either
a) decided she doesn't care what those hilistines say about her weight
b) gotten knocked up
c) did both

Whatever the case, I'm thrilled!  




That's fat, not a preggo bulge.

   




Agrees.

*

MrEff

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2004, 05:21:39 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Interesting developments, no?

She's either
a) decided she doesn't care what those hilistines say about her weight
b) gotten knocked up
c) did both

Whatever the case, I'm thrilled!  




That's fat, not a preggo bulge.

   




Agrees.  





Ugh.... unfortunatly
How To Save The World


All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

*

element

  • D Cup
  • 643
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2004, 09:51:42 AM »
I'm surprised that guys who surf the net and see women of all kinds, aren't able to tell if a woman is pregnant or not? tsk tsk

And I love those cute pudgy tummies that poke out a bit!

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2004, 11:10:16 PM »
Quote:

I'm surprised that guys who surf the net and see women of all kinds, aren't able to tell if a woman is pregnant or not?




Her pictures tended to hide that area. but that last one answers the question entirely.

 

*

yali892000

  • D Cup
  • 186
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2004, 12:17:10 AM »
 
Quote:

And I love those cute pudgy tummies that poke out a bit!  




Me too!

*

Hurricane_Ditka

  • D Cup
  • 144
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2004, 02:09:50 AM »
How tall is she?  

*

BLzeebub

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 10
    • uk.geocities.com/ludicrous_lucifer
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2004, 05:10:03 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Interesting developments, no?

She's either
a) decided she doesn't care what those hilistines say about her weight
b) gotten knocked up
c) did both

Whatever the case, I'm thrilled!  




That's fat, not a preggo bulge.

   




Agrees.  





Ugh.... unfortunatly  




 
Hmm - Sorry guys - she just  looks all the better for it  IMHO    


*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2004, 07:53:31 AM »
 
Quote:

 How tall is she?  




How tall do you need to be to get pregnant?

In any case, it looks more like she simply stopped dieting and exercising and allowed herself to take on her natural Mediterranean curves.

Myself, I like the way she looks now.  

*

Lupara

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2004, 08:26:22 AM »
Quote:

In any case, it looks more like she simply stopped dieting and exercising and allowed herself to take on her natural Mediterranean curves.



What Mediterranean ethnicity is she? She looks either Greek or Italian.

I like her the way she is also.  
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
- Robert E. Howard