*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2004, 09:07:25 AM »
She was born in the UK, but I think she's actually of Indian descent.

According to eBoobstore she is 5'4" and I think that's about right, but they also say she weighs 128 lbs. and I don't think that's accurate anymore.  

*

Smokey_Smith_

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 32
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2004, 02:13:47 PM »
We started filming our second DVD on Saturday, starring the lovely Kerry Marie.

I can confirm that she is not pregnant. As for her height, she did mention it but I don't recall precisely. It was either 5'3" or 5'4".

She tells me she was an H cup when last measured, but that she thinks she's grown a little since.

We're continuing filming on Wednesday, and on Thursday we hope to be joined by Lorna Morgan.

We have also begun working with a relatively unknown but absolutely gorgeous young lady named Lisa Ann. She is blonde, 5'7" with a tiny waist and wonderful F cup boobs.

More information soon.
 

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Is KerryMarie pregnant???
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2004, 03:28:27 PM »
Quote:

 
Quote:

And I love those cute pudgy tummies that poke out a bit!  




Me too!  




I do too, but......man thats a bit much.

*

GoLeafsGo

  • C Cup
  • 75
KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2004, 09:35:06 PM »
In her most recent V-Mag appearance, I believe that she was listed as 149 lbs. But she looks like she's gained weight since then, so I'd guess that she's 155, maybe 160.

Which is just fine and dandy by me, since I'm a chubby chaser, and I love her now more then ever. Some guys just like big boobs, so obviously they are going to love Kerry Marie alot more from 5 years ago, but I love big all over, so even better.

And she's short. I have a major weakness for short, heavy women, so I'm in heaven right now.  

*

WantumBigger

  • E Cup
  • 212
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2004, 10:31:19 PM »
I could stand for her to lose about 15+ pounds

*

Beachbum

  • F Cup
  • 465
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2004, 10:33:37 PM »
She's gained weight, but not from pregnancy.

*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2004, 10:51:45 PM »
I also agree that she looks amazing with the extra weight.  She has always been my fav model and she just gets hotter every year.  

*

3pyon

  • 518
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2004, 11:11:08 PM »
now you guys know what these anarexic women complain about :'( flaming fat

*

TAYLORSTEVENS

  • F Cup
  • 637
    • http://WWW.TAYLORSTEVENS00.COM
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2004, 11:20:15 PM »
i think she is absoultley fantastic i love her curves wowowow  
copyright(C)Taylor Stevens

www.taylorstevensblog.com

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2004, 11:06:25 AM »
I think she looks better than ever!

And anyone who doesn't can kiss my grits.  

Here's another pic of the new and improved Kerry Marie.  

*

jofa

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2004, 11:53:14 PM »
Awesome pics Fonz,  and she is def looking better than ever.  She also has a set of pics up at siliconefree.com.  Thanks again for posting those amazing pics.  

*

MermetTheHermit

  • F Cup
  • 457
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2004, 12:18:57 AM »
Mmm, yes indeed, Fonz and Jofa, I agree she's another luscious lady who's gotten better (and by that, I mean curvier) with time.  Seeing her in motion, e.g. in vidclips from the Score archives, squeezing and caressing those jugs as she talks in an adorable southeast English accent, is enough to make you faint.  Or, as my father would say, it'll make you take back things you didn't even steal.    

Now, if I got to see Kerry Marie and Taylor Stevens in a one-on-one Score series w/ video clips, I could die a happy man.  Talk about a Dream Team...  
"Life is a terrifying ordeal and, if one cannot abide by the first priority of run away, carrying a frown and holding grudges are satisfactory seconds." - Alfred Shinola

*

Tranquilo

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2004, 12:38:17 AM »
fonzie, you made my night!  i just signed up for THA2, and WOW!!!!  any more photo sets/places where I can find pics of the NEW kerry marie?  i have subscribed to her website for quite some time, but have found the updates from recently all seem to be old news.  did she start modeling for someone else now?  

*

BEAlchemy

  • F Cup
  • 518
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2004, 01:41:34 AM »
I politely disagree    

*

Hllywood_4_life

  • E Cup
  • 358
Re: KerryMarie's weight
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2004, 07:34:17 AM »
Quote:

fonzie, you made my night!  i just signed up for THA2, and WOW!!!!  any more photo sets/places where I can find pics of the NEW kerry marie?  i have subscribed to her website for quite some time, but have found the updates from recently all seem to be old news.  did she start modeling for someone else now?  




Her gut and all @ SiliconeFree.com