TheZookie007

• L Cup
Morganna Roberts - The Kissing Bandit MERGED
« on: July 25, 2001, 04:11:00 AM »
I was going through some old books, deciding which ones to keep and which to chuck, when I dug out an old copy of More Ways To Drive Your Man Wild In Bed by Graham Masterton (Signet Books, 1985). On page 165 is the following paragraph:
quote:
Equally, many girls with large breasts go to remarkable lengths to hide them....But those girls who have come to terms with their bust size and who make the best of their breasts in thin-knit sweaters, deep-plunging neckline dresses [etc.] always look beautiful and desirable, not in spite of their breasts but because of them. To cite an extreme example, baseball's famous "kissing bandit," Morganna, the girl who regularly jumps the fence to [kiss] baseball stars...has a 60-24-39 figure and still manages to look groomed and beautiful in tight T-shirts and silky running shorts.

Why aren't there more pictures of this outlandishly-built figure available? I know of exactly two that show her charms to the best extent. But is he sure of that figure? Does Morganna indeed have a sixty-inch bust?

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Morganna the Kissing Bandit
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2001, 06:04:00 AM »
Well, 60" is an embellishment of sorts. In her Playboy layout, she reports wearing an I cup bra. (Lessee, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9. 60-9=51. Improbable.)
Secondly, Morganna Cotrell makes her living from personal appearances (and her AAA team). The only way to get pictures of her is to go to one of her appearances. If I recall correctly (and thats no guarantee), one of our fine members has several autographed pics he shared with us several months back.  You might also want to check one of the Playboy Newsgroups (eg. alt.fan.playboy etc.) for her layout. She also appeared in the film Indian Maid.
Boy, if I got all that right, my memory is not as bad as I thought (or think I thought).  
[Rent this space]

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2001, 06:29:00 AM »
Just wanted to chuck in my .02 on this bustline size - until somewhere around 1965, most model/stripper/glamour queens listed their bust size for what it actually was. So you saw a lot of 38DD listings that were actually 38DD.

But somewhere along the way, the publicity boys started going off the deep end with numbers like 60FF and whatever? Today if you're going to make it at SCORE, it's obligatory that you list yourself (after filling up with plastic) at somewhere around 80HH!  If you think about it, I doubt that many of the MORPHED ladies appearing here at BEA would actually measure that?

Anyhow Morganna started out as probably something around a 38DD, but apparently went through bust enhancement (the Mark Eden school?  ) to look even bigger. This was about the time she started interrupting MLB games, giving most of the men in the stadia a heart attack upon seeing her dreamy figure!  It was in Cincy where she began kissing ballplayers, Pete Rose being the first lucky victim! I'll try to post five of her tomorrow showing her at various stages of her career.

JJ

Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

RobertaFan

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2001, 07:27:00 AM »
I remember that Playboy layout, way back when, and I was sure glad to finally see those twin torpedos which bounced under Morgana's top on the baseball feild! I do, however, also remember reading the vital stats........"60 inches???", I recall saying to myself......I think I was all of 16 years old, and I knew this was a gross fabrication.  As sheber points out, a 51 inch circumnavigation of this lovely's ribcage doesn't seem likely.

JJ, you really think Morganna did the bust enhancing trip? I hope that's not true.....jeez, another dream of what I believe to be a natural beauty goning the way of enhancement......most recently Georgia Holden, now Morganna? Who next.....Roberta Pedon?  

Anywho, JJ, looking forward to those Morganna pics!

Cheers,
RF

Lesbian Bob

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
I saw a copy of a newspaper ad (Kansas City) that claimed Morganna to be 43-24-39 (not sure about the last two numbers), and it was probably published before 1975-76, the year when Chesty Morgan's 'Spirit of 76" ' poster came out, after which strippers started to super-size their chest measurements (Ann Marie was 67-25-36, Morganna became 60-24-39).

RDaneel

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2001, 10:23:00 AM »
Try: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/morganna

RD

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: RDaneel ]

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 06:33:00 AM »
Playboy also has a couple of pages in their "Where Sex and Sports Collide" section. Look for the article "Kissing To Be Clever". Great pics, too!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

cabanaboy

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2001, 09:02:00 AM »
In the early 1980's Morganna was interviwed by Regis Philbin for his then syndicated (pre- Kathy Lee Gifford)show. I taped this memorable event.
Regis querries, "And your measurements are?"
"60-24-36" Morganna replies.
"Sixty!" an incredulous Reg exclaims.
"I-Cup", Morganna counters, "The sixty is easy, God did that. It's the twenty-four that's the hard part."
"I-Cup!" is the best rejoinder that Mr. Philbin can come up with.
During the interview, Morganna is featured in several mind-boggling clips. Her wobbling whoppers are simply amazing as she is chased on ice(skipping very nimbly across the rink to great effect on her jiggling, blue-shirted jugs)by the San Diego Chicken!
In another, Nolan Ryan goes down on his  knees (a la Jolson) in anticapation of a hug to the monumental bosom of the "Kissing Bandit".
Incidently, regarding exagerated bust measurements, in the 1950's Tempest Storms' size was frequently inflated in posters and publicity materials to 50-inches. This  included a good ten-inches of ballyhoo!
So this is not a new phenomenon. It was common nearly fifty years ago. I know.
I do like to think that my favourite stripper and pin-up of the era, Miss Virginia "Ding Dong" Bell, really did measure 48-24-36. I saw her perform live many times in the late-sixties, during the twilight of her career, when her gigantic bosom had attained its' maximum bulk.
She was so BIG! I think in her case a natural four-foot bust-line was possible.
Morganna, I'm afraid, has had some augmentation done. Early photos show her much smaller than the size 60-I-Cups she boasted on Regis Philbins' show.

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 04:46:00 PM »
RDaneel has listed the perfect free source for Morganna pics. Besides several Playboy shots you'll find Morganna without implants, Morganna with implants, Morganna blond, Morganna brunette, etc. The photos tend to be small and low rez.

Googie

• F Cup
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Morganna
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 11:25:22 AM »
She's a big bust pioneer who I sometimes feel doesn't get enough credit. Let's face it, if it wasn't for her there may never have been a Wendy Whoppers, Pandora Peaks and etc. etc. Let me hear you praise her.
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

Argyle

• X Cup
Re: Morganna
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 11:48:29 AM »
No doubt about it.  Morganna Roberts aka Morganna Cottrell is an icon of the Tit Culture and was really one of the earliest of the "ultraboobed" strippers, others in that genre being Carol "silicone pioneer" Doda, Ann "Ultravixens" Marie, Kitten Natividad and Roxanne Brewer.  

Not only that, she made big bust fetishism somewhat mainstream with her on-field antics on the baseball diamonds of America.  Let's face it--not too many adolescents would have access to a FLing Magazine, but we all watched baseball.  Growing up, I can recall staring wide-eyed at the few pictures of the infamous Kissing Bandit that made the papers.

Years after her peak, Jim Huber did a nice retrospective of her career that aired on CNN.  Apparently, she ran away from home and was dancing by the age of 16.  In 1970, at Riverfront Stadium, she hopped the fence and planted one on the cheek of Pete Rose, and the rest, as they say, is history.

As for her film career, she made two sexploitation films in 1969--Indian Raid, Indian Maid, and Riverboat Mama.  She also appeared on commercials, sports "bloopers" shows, and newscasts coast to coast.

She'd sign photos of herself "Breast wishes, Morganna", with nipples on the points of the 'M' in her name.

She clearly knew how to laugh at herself, make people happy and enjoy her sexy persona, and for that, we're eternally grateful.

Here are some factoids I dug up, together with citations:

9/11/69: Atlanta stripper Morganna Roberts arrested for indecency at building dedication–Tokyo Pacific Stars and
Stripes.

11/7/69: Morganna Roberts with her 44-inch bust commands $1,000 a week as a stripper.  “That’s what makes the difference in the salaries–those smaller girls are only making $200-$300 a week”-- Lima (OH) News

7/4/70–real name Morganna Roberts Zoll, from court records in indecent exposure case--Pasadena (CA) Star News

7/15/70:  measurements cited as 44.5-23-37.5-- Frederick (MD) News, Charleston (SC) Gazette

2/6/76:  meausrements cited as 45-23-39–Elyria (OH) Chronicle Telegram

12/19/85: made part owner of Utica Blue Sox-- Syracuse Herald Journal

7/3/89 35 y/o in 1989, “Kissing Bandit” career started at 17 in Cincinnati on bet from girlfriends to kiss Pete Rose.–Syracuse Herald Journal

hugejugglover

• P Cup
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »
Those must be early examples of implants, correct?

TheRover

• P Cup
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 12:18:54 PM »
I've been a big fan of Morganna's since I was a teenager.  Absolutely one of the best in the big bust genre.
<font color="black"> "But Mr. Minister, it isn't like this film is the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada; let us not forget Bryan Adams."
"Now, now, the Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions." <!--color--></font>

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »
Quote:

Those must be early examples of implants, correct?

In interviews, she led the observer to believe she was naturally big-chested, and claimed that one reason she started dancing at such a young age was because she was "overdeveloped".  That may be true, but she does look as though she has had at least one, if not two augmentations.  She was pretty big in '69 in Riverboat Mama, but not as big (IMO) as later in her Playboy pictorial and "Bandit" days.  Even in Riverboat Mama, they looked too firm to be natural, but depending on how young she was, I suppose it is possible.  In sum, I have no opinion as to whether or not she was enhanced prior to ca. 1980 or so, but I believe she was definitely enhanced after that date.

glacier

• B Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 02:54:03 PM »
What a shame that there is really no info on her at all.  I can never find either of her movies, and pics of her are far and few between.  I feel the same way about Angelyne the billboard queen, and one woman that went by Alexandra the Great 48", as she had a 48 inch bust.  Frustrating.