*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2005, 10:07:14 AM »
er name is only written Shoko in english pronounciation... LOL Syoko!

What are you talking about?


Kanji

後藤聖子

Hiragana

ごとうしょうこ

Romanji (Hepburn, most common)

Gotō Shōko

Romanji (Nihon-shiki, least common)

Gotou Syouko



On her official website and releases, Syoko is used, but in all the magazines she's appeared in, I have seen Shoko.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2005, 10:56:02 AM »
Quote:

er name is only written Shoko in english pronounciation... LOL Syoko!

What are you talking about?


Kanji

後藤聖子

Hiragana

ごとうしょうこ

Romanji (Hepburn, most common)

Gotō Shōko

Romanji (Nihon-shiki, least common)

Gotou Syouko



On her official website and releases, Syoko is used, but in all the magazines she's appeared in, I have seen Shoko.




well it all depends . doesnt it. I jsut menat to say that bot hspellings are there and that he ought to look for the signs instead

*

DTM

  • G Cup
  • 840
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

*

psilo

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2005, 07:07:07 AM »
I found some images of the cutest girl in the world !!!
 

If you have any other NEW pics please share it ! Exept the images of the BEA forum, movie covers and the images of tokyotopless It's EXTREMELY hard to find it !



Try This
one : http://www.lahostinga.com/ADULT/bbvcd/20p/3.htm

and : http://www.lahostinga.com/ADULT/bbvcd/20s/3.htm

and : http://www.lahostinga.com/ADULT/bbvcd/20t/3.htm

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34233
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2005, 08:30:38 AM »
Well, I agree she's cute, and she's very nicely busty.
But, I just can't handle that Japanese fetish of doing nasty things to a woman's tits.  Hopefully, someone can find sets from DVDs where she's not having her chest mangled.  Or just still pics like the one you posted.
Thanks for that one, btw.  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2005, 12:42:59 PM »
She is quite cute, for sure.

And breast bondage?  YUM!  

I may just have to order her videos....

*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2005, 01:23:24 PM »
Ah, bigbustvcd. I used to depend on them, but now I just download off actionjav.com, though they only have one Shoko Goto movie and for some reason they call her Kyoto Goto (or something like that...)

*

psilo

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2005, 05:50:24 PM »
Quote:

 actionjav.com




Thanks for it, I found some new pics there

But Iwant more, I want more, I want moooore !!!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2005, 04:50:20 AM »
Hell ive seen her listed as Shocko Go-To.

Sounds like one of the Marx Bros.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2005, 07:47:20 AM »
Quote:

She is quite cute, for sure.

And breast bondage?  YUM!  

I may just have to order her videos....




I'd suggest ordering Fetish World... basically all leather, latex, light bondage, and some pseudo-lesbian stuff with another big boobed woman, Matsushima Marina.

Most of her videos have some light boob bondage, as you put it. A lot of tying own and clothes pins on the nipples, mostly. I must admit, I usually skip those scene when I watch her DVDs, but whatever floats your boat!

Oh, and just for the record, her name translated to English  has been discussed here.

Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2005, 08:43:59 AM »
Even the fuggin couch is leather!!!!  

nice to see you back Zat! Hows the ignore list going?  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2005, 06:31:51 PM »
Quote:

nice to see you back Zat! Hows the ignore list going?  




Gettin' longer all the time, my friend....
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2005, 06:36:07 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

nice to see you back Zat! Hows the ignore list going?  




Gettin' longer all the time, my friend....




So long as I'm not on it.   And yes welcome back.

And uh...Miss Goto is hot.

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2005, 08:04:52 AM »
Nice find Whatever are they feeding these ladies?

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Shoko Goto MERGED
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2022, 04:18:36 AM »
About time we had another picture!