*

grabbyhands

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2005, 04:32:38 PM »
Hi DeeDee! Welcome to the site (this from a guy who's only been here under a week Would you mind giving me some professional advice? I have a few things lined up for a softcore big boob movie a'la Russ Meyer (fully scripted, plot, dialogue, etc), but have no idea what a reasonable salary would be for a novice/first-timer. I'm talking no penetration, no oral, just lots o' jiggling. I'm hunting for investors right now but wouldn't really know how much to ask for if I struck paydirt. I'd be immensely grateful for whatever advice you have to offer. Thanks much. Hope you'll stick around -- if there's anyplace for you to know you're loved, it's here!  
Women are like pianos; when they're not upright, they're grand.
        --Benny Hill

*

Pumpkinhead

  • B Cup
  • 53
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2005, 06:21:58 PM »
Dee Dee, it's great to have you here.  I want to try to see you when you're in London.

Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2005, 06:55:47 PM »
Dee Dee,
Glad you decided to join us and very happy to hear you have recovered and are doing well!  We all look forward to seeing you around here!
 

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2005, 07:15:21 PM »
Are you talking model salery, if so, a novice model will normally get rock bottom pay, $ 300 per2 or 3 photo layouts, in a film, a day rate is $600, i remember my first photo shoot was a nightmare at Falcon photo in L.A, i got paid $500 for the whole day, that included 4 layouts, it included the layout that appered in Score under the name Malibu Slick. 1 of which was Hardcore with this  guy who kept begging me to help him cum,ARGH! he was so smelly, so i told him NO! I hope i helped. Dee Dee    
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2005, 09:48:14 PM »
Hi DeeDee!

It's great to have you back in the business! And better than ever, no doubt! Why else would you be appearing in SCORE?  

A bunch of us (not me, alas) were in town for the AVN Expo. If you had posted here a week ago, I'm sure they would have all popped on over to the Spearmint Rhino to say hello in person!

Good luck in London! Have fun, and make sure you get some time to be a tourist!

rtpoe
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2005, 11:22:47 PM »
Will you still be working in Vegas in April? I will be there for meetings then and would love to see you. My girlfriend worked in Vegas earlier this year (she is a dancer in Seattle), and worked at the Rhino. How funny, she probably saw you there. I usually like the Crazy Horse, but since you are at the Rhino now, I will be there! Glad you are back in the biz.

*

grabbyhands

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2005, 11:34:33 PM »
Quote:

Are you talking model salery, if so, a novice model will normally get rock bottom pay, $ 300 per2 or 3 photo layouts, in a film, a day rate is $600, i remember my first photo shoot was a nightmare at Falcon photo in L.A, i got paid $500 for the whole day, that included 4 layouts, it included the layout that appered in Score under the name Malibu Slick. 1 of which was Hardcore with this  guy who kept begging me to help him cum,ARGH! he was so smelly, so i told him NO! I hope i helped. Dee Dee    




That helps tremendously, thank you so much. And I'm also glad you're doing better after what sounds like some rotten times. Wow, 'smelly guys begging you to make em cum.' Sheesh. Hopefully I won't make anyone's first experience a nightmare. One thing I like about the Silicon Free site is the hosts sound like they're all around decent guys; seem very up front about what they do, no shady crap. Is it typical to find a lot of jackasses in the biz, or a most guys pretty professional?  
Women are like pianos; when they're not upright, they're grand.
        --Benny Hill

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2005, 05:17:32 AM »
I'm very curious how Dee Dee looks like now... hint hint hint  

*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2005, 06:03:45 AM »
Hello and welcome, DeeDee! Great to see you posting here at the BEA and to hear that everything is fine!

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2005, 07:35:50 AM »
Quote:

I'm very curious how Dee Dee looks like now... hint hint hint    




I'm trying to help her figure out how to DL pictures from her camera to her computer...but I'm a Mac guy and maybe she's got a PC.

Drop her a PM and offer to help!!

W  


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2005, 11:11:18 AM »
Okay I found some pictures under malibu slick, and you said this is when your breast were smaller? Shun of a gun!!!!!!!!
dying to know what you look like now!  
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

gabyybag

  • P Cup
  • 1921
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2005, 11:46:18 AM »
Dee Dee:

Hi!!! Welcome to the BEA!!!

 Glad you back.

Can't wait to check those upcoming photoshoots.

Found one of your pics, hope you don't mind.  



see yaa... =)    

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2005, 12:01:50 PM »
WOW!!  Nice pic Gab.  Dee Dee u look amazing!  I hope u are able to figure out how to post.  I see many more poeple posting here now.
Master"i forsee things"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2005, 12:28:46 PM »
Thanks Gaby!  I'm hoping she gets her camera connection all sorted out if enough of us help her and she can show us all more shots of her BEAUTIFUL self!

Cheers!!

Whink


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2005, 04:18:42 PM »
Hi everybody, i don't mind that you posted that OLD! photo, HA! I tried to post some photos last night but found,( Your gonna love this,) i did'nt know i had to program my camera, you know the memory stick, i should have some photo's up tonight though, Dee Dee    
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)