*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
4-14 gallery Update
« on: April 14, 2002, 03:52:15 AM »
More day 4 photos added. Summer Cummings fans, this set is for you . You will like 585!! You see what I mean.
I still have more to come.  

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: 4-14 gallery Update
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2002, 04:13:14 PM »
This is a heads up, CrazyJose.
 
Last Sunday I was channel surfing late at night when I came across a show called "INSOMNIAC with Dave Attel" on the Comedy Channel.

Attel was in and around Reno, Nevada and he visited the world infamous BUNNY RANCH. He got the whole tour from one of the madams and got to meet many of the "house whores."

Among these women were RUBY and AIRFORCE AMY!! I'm sure that is was them because Dave introduced the femmes by name to the viewing audience.

In case anyone else reads this, RUBY and AIRFORCE AMY are among the many beautiful women that CrazyJose has photographed.

I don't want to make a value judgement on how people live their lives but I find it rather sad that the highest aspirations that these two lovely ladies seem to have is to labor in a brothel!

This is just information CrazyJose, I thought you might be interested in what some of these women are doing outside of their public appearances.
 
For the record, they also showed surveillance camera footage of Dave both entering and leaving the BUNNY RANCH with a Date/Time Stamp of December 2001 - so one can assume this was a recent visit.
 
By the way, do you know if Angela Summers ever did time in a house of **31**?    
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: 4-14 gallery Update
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2002, 11:59:53 PM »
Hey turbo
Ruby, Airforce Amy and Sunset Thomas (454 and 454) were at the expo to promote the Bunny Ranch. Many other stars have worked or are in the Ranch. Thier website names Annie Ander Sinn,Catalina Cumalot, Chanel Paree, Diane Diamond, Felicia Ryder, Holly-Landers, Joy, Krystyn, Mel, Melissa Monet, Mila, Tara Indiana, and Trinity.
I don't judge them as many people have told me I have wasted my live at the conventions and the internet.

I don't know if Angela Summers ever worked in a brothel but she working now behind the camera.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: 4-14 gallery Update
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2002, 12:25:16 PM »
Your pics are always great CazyJose!

In your latest update it seems that Summer Cummings looks like she upset/pissed off at someone or something. Is there a story behind her bad mood in several of the photos?

Also, I'd love to know who the gal in the tupe top is with Kimberlee Kupps!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: 4-14 gallery Update
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2002, 03:40:45 AM »
Hey turbo
Thanks for following my updates and enjoying my pictures.
Summer had some guys grapping her without her permission and naturally she got upset.
I just picked up the lastest Score and found out the girl in the tupe top is named Mia Miluv. It has been bugging me also.