*

miasma

  • E Cup
  • 338
    • www.bearchive.com/~Miasma
Preview of my next movie
« on: April 16, 2002, 06:47:37 PM »
I have uploaded a preview of my next movie
Non-Members (images only) http://www.bearchive.com/~Miasma
Members (the full scene) http://members.bearchive.com/~Miasma

It's the completed scene 2 which runs 2m30s, it includes BE, PE, VE, blowjob, intercourse, ejaculation and lactation.

I still need to start scene 1 and 3, but they won't be finished for a while. Enjoy this scene:)
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know, I just want BE.

*

powerplay1

  • C Cup
  • 86
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2002, 10:02:14 PM »
Mas Excellente!  A great preview!  Keep up the great work!  
Always Searching the World for B.E.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2002, 10:11:49 PM »
Great work!

rtpoe  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

miasma

  • E Cup
  • 338
    • www.bearchive.com/~Miasma
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2002, 10:36:07 PM »
Do you guys like the comic book approach?
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know, I just want BE.

*

Sencho

  • D Cup
  • 184
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2002, 12:14:52 AM »
In half a word: Wow!  

That's great Miasma, and I love the comic panel approach.  It works very well.  Now I just have to be patient for the rest.    
-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

*

ghoti

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2002, 12:25:17 AM »
You've out-done yourself! -- That was REALLY well put together.  I really liked your entire approach...storyline with prologue and entire comic book / panel presentation.
Truly awesome! -- Thanks ever so much.

-- Ghoti.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2002, 12:01:21 PM »
The cartoon format works very well! carry on! cheers PE  

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2002, 12:35:47 PM »
Fantastic!  Once again, I must state that your contributions to the BE community, Miasma, are some of the best I've ever seen!  Please, please keep up the good work!  
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

v8ta

  • C Cup
  • 99
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2002, 03:51:51 AM »
fantastic work, Miasma!

the PE was unbelievably supple and lifelike. it must have taken a ton of work - I wonder if you can get more of that natural feeling into the BE/breasts (the way the penis moved around it seemed like a real object, and less like an inflated toy).

keep up the excellent work! you're building some serious storytelling capacity (first music, now this very artistic panel narration).

-v8ta

*

miasma

  • E Cup
  • 338
    • www.bearchive.com/~Miasma
Re: Preview of my next movie
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2002, 09:26:15 AM »
Actually the penis is articulated and has 5 joints so I can work each section independently. The breasts are 1 single object and applying magnets correctly take alot of work.

And actually the penis did not take that much work, it's very easy to work with. Creating it was a little harder, the foreskin originaly looked better but I was unable to conver my mesh into a good morphing target so I redid it with magnets.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know, I just want BE.