*

bonfire

  • C Cup
  • 67
On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« on: June 07, 2001, 12:37:00 PM »
She kept talking about "fibres"?
Are these the same PPS stuff Chelsea and Maxi have?
Also whats the web site of the surgeon who did it?
Thanks People

Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2001, 12:05:00 AM »
yes, same thing.
I have it captured
at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bill06096b
there are others at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bill06096

you must sign in to get them, age proteted


*

RDaneel

  • F Cup
  • 820
Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2001, 11:51:00 AM »
testtest -

I tried both briefcases and got the same message even after signing in: Access to this site has been disabled.

rd

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2001, 01:38:00 AM »
copy paste the url's and it lets you in
for some unknown reason it won't let hyperlinks work

Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2001, 08:56:00 AM »
All I get is

Account Bandwidth Exceeded
The requested URL '/users/f5828ecd/bc/My+Documents/bbgunns1of4.avi?bc6fAJ7A.AgmQFnT' is temporarily overloaded. Please try again later.


*

RDaneel

  • F Cup
  • 820
Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2001, 09:07:00 AM »
Thanks for the tip - got in but got the old "account bandwidth exceeded" message. Now that I know the trick, I'll try again later.

RD

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2001, 01:22:00 AM »
I tried to get a webspace at hooters, they had asked me a bunch of times years ago and I said no. Now I guess it might be payback because I asked and they have not given me anything.
I can do my own html, so all I need is user name and password, but we'll see.

Yes the download limit is frustrating, but I can't help it.


Re: On the JJ Show,BB Gunns said she had twines...?
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2001, 02:03:00 AM »
MilkMan{at}BiggerBreasts.OrgOn June 07, 2001 at 10:05 PM, testtest posted:
>I have it captured at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bill06096b
>there are others at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bill06096

Bother   both of those briefcases are empty now *SIGH*