Larkin Love is probably the first surgically enhanced girl I've ever been really amazed by; I almost always lose interest when a girl is enhanced, but Larkin has amazing eyes, facial features, a superb sense of style and incredibly sexy confidence.
I searched for Sarah Rae and I'm surprised/disappointed how few have mentioned her so I think in the name of justice I shall attach an image of her.
She is adorable, has an amazing smile and seemed to have the sort of confidence and charisma you would hope for from the very start. The sort of stuff she does on Clips4Sale looks really good too.
Dolly Kumar and Romina Lopez deserve a lot more love.
Suzy Q (Divinebreasts model who is difficult to search) really astonishes me, her breasts look so mighty and heavy that they might really hurt you if they slapped your face. Some complain she is not animated enough and that might be true but her standing still is really a spectacle in itself.
Nina Doll, Jill Zinderella, Charlotte (Divinebreasts) are recent models I'm crazy about but haven't been celebrated enough.
There are some Score models who made a few appearances and seem to have done nothing for anyone else. Dayton Hines was a bbw whose breasts weren't really that huge but she had a really gorgeous sweet face.
Gemma Field only did 2 photosets (the second one superior) and never resurfaced; I'm keeping my fingers crossed she will come back someday.
Tatiana Blair was incredible and had a supersweet smile. Score made quite a lot of photos and videos in a short time but I haven't seen anything of her in maybe 2 years. She probably was quite popular with Score fans but I rarely see her mentioned anywhere else but Score places.
Lenka Berkiova was a model that Score said they made attempts to get back but they have difficulty finding her. She was really amazing
It worries me how easily some models can fall out of the business because I've heard that some models just wait to be called back by companies who are always looking for new models and are possibly too busy to remember all the older worthwhile models. So those models just wait and think that people didn't care enough, when they could possibly be much more popular.
Juggs doesn't have any real internet presence and their magazines are increasingly hard to find and I'm sure there they have loads of amazing one hit wonder models lost until somebody digs through those issues and scans them onto forums and blogs.
Deborah Caprioglio is an actress but she gets surprisingly little fanfare. Her film Paprika is an essential.
Logan Moss modelled for Score and Juggs a few times. She said she wanted a brief time in porn but I think she was lured back by fan response. I think she could have been much more popular.
I often think that when people start taking something for granted, there arises a likelihood that people will start forgetting about it. When a older person says to a younger person "How have you never heard of this? Everybody knows about it!", I think that shows you that maybe people forgot to keep talking about the thing.
People all over the world will be constantly getting into the world of busty models and I think more recent fans might not know about Kerry Marie (since I rarely see mention of her). I think Kerry was around so long looking basically the same and you get idiot commenters on blogs who say she should go away just because she is so familiar. I think that is monstrously fickle. Kerry Marie is a goddess.
I think when I discovered Nikki King, Honey Moons and Carol Tanner, they were probably ones the older generations mostly knew about but never kept in enough circulation.