*

DrEnlarge

  • D Cup
  • 227
3D BE
« on: August 09, 2001, 12:51:00 PM »
Ok, I've seen 3Darlings site, but can anyone tell me if there is BE stuff on the 3rd CD?  Also, who out there is doing good 3D BE stuff?  I hear Mr.X (artist) has a CD, but I can't seem to locate it.
DrE
Back in Buisness!

Re: 3D BE
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 07:50:00 PM »
Yes, it contains BE-episodes (like usually). Just check the graphic galleries for CD-III - you'll see there the comments for BE-episodes or for BE-captures.
Unfortunately, I can't say for a moment if this disk is worth of attention or no, because I still can't get it (this is a problem of customs policy in my country and not the problem of "3RD-Art group"), but as concerning the level of creation of graphic materials - it's really high, - the designers did an excellent work.
I also hope that the plots of video-novels, located on CD-III, will be more interesting and diversified then before.
Anyway, this CD (as also CD-I and CD-II) are worth of the money you can pay for it
- these disks form an excellent part of my collection.

*

BEguiled

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: 3D BE
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2001, 11:07:00 PM »
I bought the CD and it is very high quality! The BE scene is exceptional, lots of breast movement and growth. Absolutely the best I have seen!! It plays on Windows MPEG or on its own built-in player; about 80 minutes total in 9 scenes. There are a few glitches here and there, but they are minor compared to the overall scenes (believe me, if you even notice, you won't care). I have 3-D's second CD and it is very good, but the third one is far and away the best. WARNING: There is some anal! If you're into big boobs and BE, then definitely get this one! Scale of 1-10, a 9.999!