*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2010, 11:32:00 PM »
Got a new set of behind-the-scenes candids up of Erica today:


http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1251




Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »
Got a new set of behind-the-scenes candids up of Erica today:

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1251


I hope that Ho-Ho goes to her ta-tas! :D

Q-"Tee-hee!"-BE ;D

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2010, 04:39:28 PM »
New remastered, full-scene video of Erica with Jelena and Maggie is up today -- all measuring one another's big boobies!  :)


http://www.pinupfiles.com/video.php?id=1350


« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 04:41:24 PM by DJPFC »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »
Very...cute.  ;D I liked how they saved the biggest, Maggie's, for last and referred to her's as the "Mack Daddy" of the boobs gathered there. The whole hand weighing was hot too. I think that was the best comparo yet, not just because it involved three women but because they were "close" in size to one another.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2010, 11:01:39 PM »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DreadUmlaut

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2010, 04:01:29 PM »
No one has anything to say?  I mean, I realize she got off the boat at Port Crazy, but this photoset renders me incapable of sentient thought.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2010, 05:31:21 PM »
Thank God PinupFiles did so many shots with Erica before her retirement. Still I can't help but thinking that someday those "new" sets will stop coming.

Erica may very well be my most missed model.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »
No one has anything to say?  I mean, I realize she got off the boat at Port Crazy, but this photoset renders me incapable of sentient thought.


Yeah, that was shot shortly before she retired and she honestly had never looked better.  Thanks for noticing and for the nice words.  :)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DreadUmlaut

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2010, 09:27:20 PM »

Yeah, that was shot shortly before she retired and she honestly had never looked better.  Thanks for noticing and for the nice words.  :)

You're welcome.  It's well-deserved.

How common is it for webmodels to have flaming burnouts?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:55:54 PM by DreadUmlaut »

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2010, 10:13:17 PM »
do you still hear from her, and how is she doing?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2010, 09:06:04 PM »
Yes, I'd like to know if she's still in contact with people from her modeling days. I know it's really difficult, but I kinda hope she misses it just a bit.

If not, I just hope she's ok and very happy with her new life.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2010, 02:51:52 PM »
I wouldn't say that flaming burnouts are common and I wouldn't even characterize hers as that.  I think she gets a bad rap sometimes just because of that one letter she wrote that was clearly written in the heat of the moment.  She's actually very even-keeled and level-headed and is enjoying her life now.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DreadUmlaut

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »
My apologies.  I didn't have a lot of information on the subject... for all I know, she runs at 80 miles per hour, eats lions, and studies theoretical physics. :P

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2010, 10:16:07 AM »
I wouldn't say that flaming burnouts are common and I wouldn't even characterize hers as that.  I think she gets a bad rap sometimes just because of that one letter she wrote that was clearly written in the heat of the moment.  She's actually very even-keeled and level-headed and is enjoying her life now.

I know a sociologist with a PHd that succumb to a similar situation that Erica went thru on that letter she sent. even the smartest and brightest are quite taken by the religious dogma.

Also a good advice never write a heated letter to anyone, wait a day till you simmer down. heh...., I learn that in here!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

goobernutt

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 27
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2010, 11:50:21 AM »
New Erica shots...
Holy hanna, she looks awesome in that set. She looks more in her DDD size than the DD she's described as for that set. Amazing woman.