*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« on: August 16, 2001, 01:04:00 AM »
No one else has posted so I will. Has anyone checked out Heather, the latest and most popular of the rotating roster of Barker's Beauties on TPIR. She's packing a perfect 34-36D rack the very definition of slim & stacked. She's not out and out buxom like Diane Parkinson but is the best thing to happen to the show since Parkinson's departure. Love to see her in 3-D.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Bondo

  • D Cup
  • 198
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2001, 04:12:00 AM »
You wouldn't happen to be referring to PMY Heather Kozar who you?

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2001, 04:18:00 AM »
Yes he would, and I posted a tribute to "the Hugh Hefner of Game Shows" a couple of months back. Bob Barker has had a few Playmates and models who have appeared in the magazine. Can you name them?

1)Heather Kozar
2)Dian Parkinson
3)
4)

Cindy Margolis doesn't count.

[Rent this space]

*

The_Git

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2001, 05:05:00 AM »
Cynthia Brimhall was one of my faves. I'm not sure if she was on a lot, but I remember her quite well.

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2001, 03:58:00 PM »
Mine too! Gina Lee Nolin is the last one I was thinking of. Any more?
[Rent this space]

*

ThisIsNotMyName

  • The Circle Squared
  • 739
  • Or is it???
    • BEhavior
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2001, 06:14:00 PM »
Anne & Janice Pennington. Mmmmmmm... tasty! One of them sued the sleazeball; Barstage earned it too... he canned them for getting old and wrinkled. It happens. No double standard there, eh? Hemingway's 'The Ancient Marketer' comes to mind...
--------------
The One And Only-- Accept No [L]Imitations!

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: Trans... er... um... TrainSpotter ]


*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2001, 11:51:00 PM »
I think I've been in love with Heather Kozar ever since she appeared on that terrible show, Happy Hour.  She was flaunting her tits on that show too.  What I'm curious about though, is, does anyone how big her breasts are?  I would say 36DD, but I'm not sure.  Anyone know?

BTW, I'm in love with Nichole Van Croft too, man what a set of knockers!

"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2001, 05:10:00 PM »
Rednop Snart wrote:
 Anne & Janice Pennington.

They've appeared in Playboy? Man, I've got to get to a kiosk more often...

I remember Holly's tribulations as well. She supposedly got canned for getting fat.

[Rent this space]

*

JoiWest

  • E Cup
  • 233
Re: TPIR: The Lovely Heather
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2001, 05:28:00 AM »
Hi Craig and Sheber and All!

Maybe Janice Pennington was missed in the May 71 Playboy because she was pre-implants then and had a flatter chest than I did at the time!

Younger and prettier (IMHO) sister Ann Pennington had her flat chest taken care of BEFORE her appearance in the March 1976 issue of the same publication.

When that March issue came out, Both Janice and her costar The BEAUTIFUL DIAN PARKINSON still suffered from extreme micromastia*...
A situation they both soon remedied.

Dian sported some mighty nice silicone implants for many years. Unfortunately she had them replaced with smaller underfilled saline implants before first displaying them au natural in the early 1990s.

Gena Lee Nolin Looks Great on her new show SHEENA. Another gal who has a surgeon to thank for completing her GREAT look.

FTRULE!!!

:-)


Joi


* Actually I don't think  the term "Micromastia"  (abnormal smallness of the breasts)
was coined until the  1980's when plastic surgeons started really promoting their CURE for that syndrome.

:-)