*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Happy Birthday to me.
« on: January 14, 2005, 11:31:17 AM »
I may as well post something just for the hell of it.
I'm 26 today, hurray for me.  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 02:12:53 PM »
Happy birthday. May you spend it between the two things you love the most.    

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 05:18:06 PM »
Well, isn't that dandy, Dan.

Hurry up and get yourself laid!!!  

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 05:24:24 PM »
Congratulations.  Go get laid!  


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 05:34:35 PM »
Happy B'Day Breasts

G_I "Never thought I'd ever have to say that in my lifetime ." _John  
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Gilroy

  • Z Cup
  • 2792
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 06:37:04 PM »
Quote:

Well, isn't that dandy, Dan.

Hurry up and get yourself laid!!!  


Quote:

Congratulations.  Go get laid!  


Why do we all automatically assume that he wasn't going to get laid already?

Gil--"Just askin'"--Roy  
Post intelligently, calmly, open-mindedly, and sparingly. That is the way to Posting Zen.
<cite title="Signature">"There is no <del>spoon</del> <ins datetime="2005-04-26T07:22:00Z">WebZine</ins>."</cite>

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2005, 11:46:03 PM »
Happy Birthday!  
 

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 05:31:27 AM »
People replied?
How cool is that?  
Thanks people!

I failed to get laid unfortunately but I got very very **92** which is good. lol  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2005, 06:07:11 AM »
Wow, the one time someone left an opening for a great **92** line ("Eh, I'm **92** and it isn't even my birthday") and I'm not **92**.

Happy birthday...and while I've got your attention, I've been trying to find out if you have the full-size version of your avatar picture.

Goldeneye
"Yeah, I know it's rude to ask the birthday boy for a present..."

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2005, 06:21:50 AM »
No worries.

I'm afraid even the full size version is still pretty small.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2005, 06:38:37 AM »
WOW, and all this time I thought that was a picture of Linsey at her juiciest!  That's the first picture of Casey James I've EVER liked.  Thanks much.

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2005, 06:52:33 AM »
I did used to have a LDM avatar but I felt like a change.  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

IowaGuy

  • X Cup
  • 1676
  • The fattest Mr. Clean Impersonator since Elvis
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2005, 09:01:41 PM »
Let's see... I'll probably get this a bit wrong, but, in recognition of your quote...
Recall of previous night, 2%
Embarassment factor, 98%!
 We're on a mining ship, 3,000,000 years from earth, will sombody tell me where the smeg I got this traffic cone!
((PS, happy B-day))

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2005, 05:14:35 AM »
Quote:

Let's see... I'll probably get this a bit wrong, but, in recognition of your quote...
Recall of previous night, 2%
Embarassment factor, 98%!
 We're on a mining ship, 3,000,000 years from earth, will sombody tell me where the smeg I got this traffic cone!
((PS, happy B-day))  




hehe
Nice one.  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

MissChievous

  • Finger Food
  • 1467
  • The Emprah Protects
Re: Happy Birthday to me.
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
*runs in out of breath*

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

*pulls out a party whistle*
FWEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

*collapses*
"She's like our own personal Harley Quinn, except Harley looks at her and says "boy is SHE fucking nuts!"" - Agent Dee