*

horizon

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 26
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2490 on: December 14, 2015, 06:48:24 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:17:49 AM by salem »

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76393
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2491 on: December 18, 2015, 05:58:55 PM »
 ;D

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2492 on: December 19, 2015, 01:02:29 AM »
*siiigh*  I miss her.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

SolomonGrundy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2493 on: December 22, 2015, 10:32:26 PM »
I just hope that we get to see ALL the unreleased stuff from her various sites shoots.

It's actually a bit depressing to think she's not shooting and hasn't been for some time now :( It makes the unreleased stuff even more important. She's still my absolute #1 favorite of not just busty modeling but all modeling. She's just perfect.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2494 on: December 23, 2015, 01:42:21 AM »
Has she also stopped doing internet catalog bra modelling?

If so, then the faucet has truly stopped dripping.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

SolomonGrundy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2495 on: December 23, 2015, 07:39:57 AM »
Has she also stopped doing internet catalog bra modelling?

If so, then the faucet has truly stopped dripping.

-D'Artagnian


When was she doing that? I think when she retired everything stopped.

*

Anonymouse

  • A Cup
  • 434
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2496 on: December 23, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »
Has she also stopped doing internet catalog bra modelling?

wait... what?  link?!!

*

Phoofy

  • C Cup
  • 349
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2497 on: December 29, 2015, 09:07:23 AM »
I love, I love, I love my calendar girl.... :D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76393
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2498 on: February 03, 2016, 05:32:07 PM »
 :)

*

horizon

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 26
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2499 on: February 19, 2016, 08:24:49 AM »
Wish there was more of these two gals together

*

mintauk

  • A Cup
  • 301
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2500 on: February 19, 2016, 10:08:30 AM »
I wonder if Pinup Files is ever going to release Ribbed Tee part 2. The photo set was great, but she never gets completely topless in part 1.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:53:46 PM by mintauk »

*

horizon

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 26
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2501 on: February 20, 2016, 03:37:38 AM »
Unfortunately I think I'll be dead before PinupFiles releases all the material that they must have of Jana!

*

horizon

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 26
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2502 on: February 21, 2016, 09:09:58 AM »
 8)

*

Anonymouse

  • A Cup
  • 434
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2503 on: February 22, 2016, 08:25:41 AM »
I wonder if Pinup Files is ever going to release Ribbed Tee part 2. The photo set was great, but she never gets completely topless in part 1.

i would resubscribe if  they posted more Jana Defi mmaterial....
or Miriam Gonzalez...

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76393
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #2504 on: March 03, 2016, 01:32:51 PM »
 :)