This photographer, MFP Inc Photographic, not only has some amazing shots with Jana which I have never seen, but their whole portfolio is filled with incredible busty women. Anyway, Jana!
Quote from: radiofredd on August 20, 2016, 10:44:14 AMThis photographer, MFP Inc Photographic, not only has some amazing shots with Jana which I have never seen, but their whole portfolio is filled with incredible busty women. Anyway, Jana!Wow nice. Do you think there's any chance they'll ever release the backlog of her stuff?
Gosh she's perfect. I'd gladly pay to subscribe if they had a site releasing her unreleased sets.
Quote from: SolomonGrundy on August 21, 2016, 07:09:19 PMGosh she's perfect. I'd gladly pay to subscribe if they had a site releasing her unreleased sets.and speaking of... Jana aficionados may want to know that a previously unreleased 50 picture set is available for download at Bentbox. Oh, it's $18, BTW.http://sm.bentbox.co/showbox?l020wfTE