*

urnam0

  • D Cup
  • 134
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2005, 01:55:20 PM »
Never fear, urnam0 is here... to the rescue.

Lol, and the McNudes comment got me chucklin
Friend: XXXX's hot.

Me: Yea, but YYYY has bigger tits.

Friend: Yea, but YYYY looks like an ostrich though.

Me: Yea, an ostrich- with big tits.

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2005, 02:19:48 PM »
cast my vote...
but I cannnot believe that this is for real:

www.purebigboobs.com/MC/princess01.htm

any of the experts willing to clear my doubts?

*

BEAlchemy

  • F Cup
  • 518
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2005, 08:27:54 PM »
I cast my vote! Im sure we can get her to be the model of the month, but if someone notices that there's some sort of organized voting going on, maybe the voting will be stricter for the model of the year award.

*

Emperor

  • C Cup
  • 83
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2005, 11:33:27 PM »
  I looked at the other chicks scores and it looks like Jana/Princessa is in First place.

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2005, 04:08:53 AM »
I only discovered MC-nudes last week...and i've been voting.

They have several beauties there...i've always liked the one they call Anita: beautiful full boobs.  Of course Princessa is their star now...although, strangely enough, there are a lot of misguided guys out there who don't like big boobs...WEIRD!!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Kito

  • C Cup
  • 186
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2005, 08:42:56 AM »
 
Quote:

 I looked at the other chicks scores and it looks like Jana/Princessa is in First place.  




Cool.  When I posted yesterday she was in 38th place(WTF?!?!)

Looks like we might be getting a Jana/Maria/Princessa video from McNudes.
(And maybe she'll give us a McShake?)

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:44 AM »
 
Quote:

 Cool. When I posted yesterday she was in 38th place(WTF?!?!)




I don't know what your looking at, but I just went to the site and she's still in first place just like yesterday.
Good_Grip

*

Kito

  • C Cup
  • 186
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2005, 02:58:45 PM »
 
Quote:

 I don't know what your looking at, but I just went to the site and she's still in first place just like yesterday.  




She's down to 7th place now  

Give her a little bump:   http://www.mc-nudes.com/voting_all.php
 (though she already has two big bumps)

Um, and I meant that she was in 38th place when I first posted.  The subsequent BEA voting moved her up to #1.
Now she's dropping (but at least she's not drooping)

*

Emperor

  • C Cup
  • 83
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #263 on: June 28, 2005, 10:26:04 PM »
Quote:

I only discovered MC-nudes last week...and i've been voting.

They have several beauties there...i've always liked the one they call Anita: beautiful full boobs.  Of course Princessa is their star now...although, strangely enough, there are a lot of misguided guys out there who don't like big boobs...WEIRD!!




   It is weird, a lot of my friends actually don't like big boobs... I just don't understand.

*

bustypics

  • D Cup
  • 138
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #264 on: June 29, 2005, 07:27:53 AM »
I did my part the best way I knew how. Not only did I vote her a 10, but I voted all the other girls ahead of her (and a few behind her) as 1's.

*

AlpsLover

  • G Cup
  • 777
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #265 on: June 29, 2005, 04:27:26 PM »
Quote:

I did my part the best way I knew how. Not only did I vote her a 10, but I voted all the other girls ahead of her (and a few behind her) as 1's.



You are the best Voter!!! LOL
10 to our goddess and 1 to other  skinny skeletons without breasts!
I'll do the same!  VOTE FOR JANA!
 

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:25 PM »
What set does this come from?  Found in a newsgroup with no further info...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:00:52 PM by Palomine »

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2005, 01:49:56 PM »
that one is from mcn models as discussed in another thread Re: "vote for maria swan" or something like that.

*

BigBenSC

  • D Cup
  • 102
    • www.myspace.com/fxpirate
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2005, 02:50:12 PM »
Which group?  I've been looking through newsgroups for some and haven't really found any.

*

tony77

  • C Cup
  • 82
    • http://milenavelba.blogspot.com
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2005, 04:01:10 PM »
some good pics of Jana / Maria Swan get posted
at the new Yahoo Group Big Breasted Girls .The new ones from
 Nadine-j.de were posted this evening.

T

Quote:

Which group?  I've been looking through newsgroups for some and haven't really found any.