*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Excellent huge breast expansion manga
« on: August 17, 2001, 04:35:00 PM »
lol. seems to be located on the same server as the previous stuff.......

A girl grows some huge knockers in a growth spurt,while having some "fun" with a teacher.
an interesting short story by the folks who did
wakudehinden.........
http://besthentai.tripod.com/bigbreastcomic2.html


*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Excellent huge breast expansion manga
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2001, 09:37:00 PM »
Ah, this is an occasion where I wish that I could read Japanese, oh well...Still nice to look at the pretty pictures. However how am I supposed to understand the deep complexities of the plot without words to guide me? :P

I wonder whether anyone would consider translating this - in their own time of course... Many thanks


*

The_Git

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: Excellent huge breast expansion manga
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2001, 11:12:00 PM »
Talk about popup city. CHRIST I musta downloaded that 'free sex viewer' three friggin' times. If the galleries were up and running I'd post the pics just out of spite for that crap site.

RANT COMPLETE: RESUMING NORMAL OPERATIONS

Pics are great though.
     

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: Tesseract ]


*

thunter

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Excellent huge breast expansion manga
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2001, 12:30:00 PM »
I'd urge all who try to go there to disable Java and Java scripting before going there, but you all probably won't read this before eagerly clicking on the provided link. I just wish those who kindly post such links would also warn about all the pop-ups.

Thank goodness I'm a paranoid freakaziod and kill all java support before going to new unknown sites.


Re: Excellent huge breast expansion manga
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2001, 12:30:00 AM »
You don't have to put up with pop ups. See my thread in the off topic section 'how to kill pop ups'. There are plenty of freeware programs that do it automaticly, without messing with browser settings.
M.G.

*

Gas75

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
    • spazioinwind.libero.it/solokatia
Re: Excellent huge breast expansion manga
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 05:32:10 PM »
Link is gone...
May please repost?
Thanks.