*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Dragon Boob Z
« on: January 28, 2005, 06:18:34 AM »
I have been working on this for a while now and i never thought i would draw a comic. However in my other dragonball z thread (big boobed bulma) i saw alot of intrest for the stunning Android 18 and because of this i have created a Breast Enlargment comic about her. The comic is 9 pages long, hand coloured and hand drawn. The colouring is not brilliant but I am sure you will all find it entertaining. At the present i have only finished the first page, the other 8 are drawn coloured and ready to be edited on the computer. I only have one problem in posting the first page of this comic, that being the file is to large to post and i have tried shrinking the image but it dosen't look as good and you can hardly read the writing. Can anyone help me to get it onto this thread so we can all view it!!
Thanks alot,
Brink.        

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 07:20:07 PM »
Email it to me and I'll host it in my free section here.

Benji "Helping is fun!" Dude

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 07:48:45 PM »
Yeah thats cool. Thanx but what free section? Can't i put it on this thread?

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 02:51:42 PM »
Cos I've got a site here (thanks guys!) I've got loads of web space and two sections in which ti fil it with a free section, which anyone can see and a members section, which is for members only.

What I was suggesting was that I upload you image to ym free section, then I can give you the url in which you can then post in the forums.

Benji "the web is a complex place" Dude

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 04:12:38 PM »
Ok thats great thanx. I will email it to you.

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 02:45:38 AM »
And thanx to Benji Dude here is the first page of the comic!!!! Enjoy!!! Comments?
 
Sorry the pics so big.  

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 02:53:36 PM »
Glad to be of help and nice work!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 04:42:22 PM »
Hey brinker i love your ideas man! Simple but effective!
Thats the way to do itr mate!!
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 02:01:33 AM »
Thanks Zone Of Decay. I will have the second page done soon. By the way If someone could shrink the comic down to a suitable size (so that you can still see the writing and it is not all pixelated)that would be great. And as well if any one has time if they could recolour it to give it that real animated look that would be great because handcolouring is all I do and it never looks that stunning.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2005, 03:52:07 PM »
Get the Herald! That or Archangel D....I like his colouring technique. Anyone good, just give it a try!
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 07:23:49 AM »
OK it has been a while but I decided to keep going with this. Its not brilliant as it was just an idea I had in some free time. But any way here is page 2. I didn't bother about skin colour so sorry about that. If the Herald or Archangel Dreadnought could provide some assistance in colouring both the skin colour and redoing my pencil colours that would be great.

Thanks everyone for your patients.

Brink.
 

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 07:26:51 AM »
And here is page 3. Again no skin colour sorry.

Comments?

Brink.
 

*

TheMightyThor

  • F Cup
  • 581
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 07:56:05 AM »
Fantastic   Makes me wish I could draw.

Keep 'em coming!

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 02:20:18 PM »
Nice work, keep it coming.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 03:10:54 PM »
I also agree. About the coming.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»