*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2006, 08:30:55 PM »
cant see the latest one either
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2006, 03:16:36 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Interesting choice of words for that wish.





and here I was expecting the breasts to be as big as his wife .... not as big as his wife's breasts ...

-Munch "hmmm ... wife shaped breasts ... now there's a fetish I don't think anyone has explored yet" Wolf




Yeah sorry crap choice of words. I wasn't thinking. Maybe The Heald can fix it when he is colouring.

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2006, 03:19:10 PM »
Quote:

cant see the latest one either




Sorry I don't know why some people can't see it. It comes up perfectly for me. But anyway try this.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2006, 03:22:07 PM »
yay! i can see it now
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2006, 09:58:53 PM »
Quote:

Maybe The Heald can fix it when he is colouring


Well, I can't speak for whether The Heald will be fixing OR coloring these drawings, but TheHerald works in video production and is well versed in the phrase "we'll fix it in post! (post production, def: video editing performed after a video shoot is completed)".  

I take it the goal here is to make it "wife's", instead of "wife". No prob!

Oh, yeah!, and I will be coloring both of them. Er, the entire drawings, not just the wife(s).  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

yepIC

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
Yup! Now I can see it Very very awesome! (I particularly like Goku's reaction)

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »
Sorry for the delay! I've been very busy lately helping as staff for an anime convention in my region ("family friendly" type). I hope to get back to work on all the requests waiting for my attention, soon.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2006, 09:57:24 PM »
Finally!   Between real life and one of my "dry spells" ( I occasionally can't motivate myself to color/alter drawings, ..it's also refered to as procrastination or laziness ), it's been about 2.5 months since Brinker posted pages #7 & 8, but I now have one of them colored. The other is partly done. Although I'm not ready to predict it's completion date, it won't be another 2.5 months. I promise!  



In my own defense, I HAVE been completing other coloring requests since Mar 15 (including Disney's Ariel as drawn by someone named Brinker ).  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »
that dragon is awesomely colored
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »
Quote:

that dragon is awesomely colored


Heh, I wondered if someone was going to comment about that.  

Although I needed to spend about an hour or two carefully removing the background (and making it fit over the original), I scanned that art from the back of a Dragonball Z playing card and "pasted" it over the one that Brinker originally used. So, I can't take credit for actually coloring it.  

Thanks for noticing, though.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Tenacious_BE

  • G Cup
  • 721
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2006, 04:53:54 AM »
I thought I noticed the colouring and pose. Which is infinitely  sadder than I would like to admit....

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2006, 03:35:02 PM »
thought so, cheater :P
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2006, 09:34:27 PM »
Quote:

thought so, cheater :P


Well, I COULD have just left the original color version that Brinker put on (the same way).    

Until I discovered that I had a card with the same image (only sharper and brighter), I had no way to change it, anyway (except maybe to brighten Brinker's version with Photoshop).

Also keep in mind that I have often used "cut & paste" techniques to alter drawings that I color. I use to worry that I WAS cheating by doing this, but I figure anything is OK if the results look better than using traditional methods. I'm planning on showing another example, soon, in a separate thread, BTW.

Sorry for the serious answer to your "just joking" post. I couldn't resist defending/explaining myself.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2006, 08:12:34 PM »
Well, it's been a long struggle to do, but I finally caught up to Brinker again. I hope he's OK, I haven't seen a post from him for a while. PC problems, again?  

BTW, ..YES!, this time I colored the dragon!  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Tenacious_BE

  • G Cup
  • 721
Re: Dragon Boob Z
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2006, 06:02:30 AM »
Just when you think updating has stop

*dramatic movie music*

YOU WERE WRONG

*ACTION MUSIC*
DUN-NUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN-NUN

.......