OK...OK I'm still alive and yes I'm sorry for neglecting this thread. Right, first things first I have to say thanks again to The Herald. The newly coloured page looks fantastic and so well done. Thanks for all the time and effort you have put in so far in colouring this comic *round of applause*.
Secondly I have been on holidays for 6 weeks or so and I only get on the computer when I can. At the momment I am using an old, crap computer that I once had (slow piece of rubbish it is) anyway I'm unable to morph or scan the comic and that includes fixing it up(speech, ouline, etc.) I still will be another 2 weeks before I will be able to do any morphs or work on this comic and I'm sorry I have kept everyone waiting.
I know its a pain and I myself have been having morphing withdrawals i.e. doing morph requests, morphing the occasional image that I find sexy or working on comics. Again my apologies and I will try to get it done as soon as possible but real life does drag you away from the computer but at the momment this comic will be at the top of my priority list when I get back. So The Herald you can take a break for a while and I will PM you in about 2 and a half weeks with the final pages. To everyone else who has either given feedback or shown intrest in my comic I thank you for your patience and feedback and sorry again to keep you waiting. Finally I will leave you all with a little preview - That there is another in the comic besides Android "busty" 18 that experiences the Breast enlargement process. Who do you think it will BE?
Thanks.
Brink.