*

Bold_Dude

  • D Cup
  • 122
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:16 PM »
I'm a member at Nadine's site, so I've seen the half set released so far.

Miosotis has put on a few pounds, since her days as Melina, all across her body.  As a result, she does seem (to me) to be bigger up top, and her face has changed slightly.

Depending on her age, she may also have matured just as a matter of elapsed time.  Nadine, for example, had a distinctly different look when she first came on the scene (at age 18, as I recall)-- which was all well and good, but I liked Nadine even more, once she got an extra year or so tallied up.  Of course, that involved tacking on a few pounds, too.

Ah, the joys of nature.  Indeed, I love nature.

Bold Dude

Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2006, 02:24:29 PM »
Part 2 of Miosotis on Nadine's homepage was brought up yesterday.

I demand to see a movie, now! I want to become completely mesmerized.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2006, 08:40:28 AM »
Having recently come off of a temporary ban for unwittingly posting a link to stuff from Nadine's website (which of course is a big no-no around here) I just want to remind everyone NOT to post Miosotis's photos or anything here. I don't want any of you to suffer a ban like I did!

That said, I have to agree that she has put on some weight since her CaribModel days, but that that weight has gone largely to her already amazing boobs -- and that's a good thing! As has been alluded to earlier, her facial look has changed slightly as well -- but I don't think that's a bad thing. I will say that the CaribModel photos emphasized her facial beauty, and the Nadine ones emphasize her boobage. If Daktari ever takes some photos of her that glam her up (as he has done for both Nadine and Milena Velba), look out world!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2006, 08:01:54 PM »
And if you can take your eyes of her breasts, you may notice that she's got nice legs, too.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »
Can anyone tell me if they can recall if the fine gentlemen who discovered Melina/Miosotis (who is sadly no longer with us) ever divulged her bra size or if Nadine's site mentions it?

I'm very curious!

Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2006, 02:45:45 AM »
No, they do not mention that on Nadine site yet. But they say the Bio will be soon up. Maybe we know more after that.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2006, 08:37:53 AM »
So I do a search to find this thread after running into this gal's pics on yahoo groups and find out she's dead? What happened?

  (link removed)

We're usually pretty lenient about links to Yahoo groups, but the one you posted contains quite a bit of content that is prohibited here at the BEA.  These two rules sum up the problem:
  • Do not post links or other instructions that provide access to prohibited content.
  • Do not post, offer, or solicit excessive quantities of copyrighted content, or any prohibited content.
Please read the  BEA Forum Rules  and follow them carefully in the future.  Thanks.

*

dekx81

  • D Cup
  • 137
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2006, 01:13:41 PM »
I think you're misreading The_Fonz's post gman.  He's referring to the original photographer.  The photographer past away, not the model.

*

Bold_Dude

  • D Cup
  • 122
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »
Quote:

Can anyone tell me if they can recall if the fine gentlemen who discovered Melina/Miosotis (who is sadly no longer with us) ever divulged her bra size or if Nadine's site mentions it?

I'm very curious!




As it happens, Caribmodel did give us that piece of information.  He said that a 38M fit her, though that's now a year and a half out of date.

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=313266

Assuming that the M refers to +13 inches, or thereabouts (one letter per inch)-- and assuming that was the right size (seems credible to me)-- that put Melina/Miosotis in much the same category as Milena Velba.  Based on poor fit in bra pics (from a while back), I'm convinced that Milena's official measurements were conservative.

My rambling aside, it's a very impressive statistic, for a very impressive lady!

Bold Dude

*

Bennyman96

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 36
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2006, 11:02:41 PM »
i can't wait to see more, she's like the ultimate fantasy girl for me.  May sound weird, but we all have them.  
What kind of bees make milk?  Boobies!!!!

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2006, 11:16:24 PM »
Quote:

i can't wait to see more, she's like the ultimate fantasy girl for me.  May sound weird, but we all have them.  



Doesn't sound weird AT ALL to me.

*

JohnFogerty

  • C Cup
  • 73
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2006, 04:09:42 AM »
Do exist other pics of Melina or Miosotis?
I mean before posing with N.?

*

richard69

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2006, 06:30:44 AM »
JUst looked at the photo's of Miosotis on Nadine's site and have to say she is far and away the best big boob model of all time. Of course I've been wanking off to those photos non-stop. The size of those breasts get's me hard in no time. I think my current Miosotis fantasy would be for her to sit on the edge of that bed and fondle her huge boobs whilst I stabnd over her aiming my cock at her tit's. I spray my cum all over them (about a weeks worth so it's quite a lot) and then command her her to lick and suck my thick sperm off her nipples. She does this by using both hands to lift her breast's up to her mouth as they're too heavy to lift with one hand.Wow! Anyone else have any horny fantasies about Miosotis tit's?

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2006, 07:10:43 AM »
Quote:

JUst looked at the photo's of Miosotis on Nadine's site and have to say she is far and away the best big boob model of all time. Of course I've been wanking off to those photos non-stop. The size of those breasts get's me hard in no time. I think my current Miosotis fantasy would be for her to sit on the edge of that bed and fondle her huge boobs whilst I stabnd over her aiming my cock at her tit's. I spray my cum all over them (about a weeks worth so it's quite a lot) and then command her her to lick and suck my thick sperm off her nipples. She does this by using both hands to lift her breast's up to her mouth as they're too heavy to lift with one hand.Wow! Anyone else have any horny fantasies about Miosotis tit's?




eh.
waaayy too much information as far as I´m concerned...

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2006, 07:38:32 AM »
at least he is honest about his fetish.

I applaud that!