*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2006, 07:39:31 AM »
Just in case some people didn't find it on their own...here's another picture in the public domain (on nadine's site)...GOD that's nice...

(Removed a quoted text link and a specific instruction to prohibited content)

Many images that may be freely available on the web are still considered prohibited content at the BEA, and no links or instructions for accessing them are permitted here.  You can say it's on Nadine's site, but that's as much detail as we can allow.  Here are the relevant rules...

        2. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
        You may post the following content only if it
        has been morphed:

        Daktari Lorenz properties (most Nadine,
        Milena, Miosotis, original Bettie, etc.)

        Do not post, offer, or solicit links or other
        instructions that provide access to prohibited
        content.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2006, 08:10:51 PM »
We've talked about her before.

And morphs of her have been posted here and in the Users Gallery.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

jiancash

  • D Cup
  • 257
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »
Correction (maybe?):

Miosotis is the NATURAL "Chelsea Charms" of massive growing ebony boobies :-)

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2006, 06:13:52 PM »
Nothing against Chelsea, but I'd take Miosotis over Chelsea any day.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2006, 08:58:39 PM »
I'd like to have something against Chelsea!  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2006, 09:58:59 PM »
Quote:

JUst looked at the photo's of Miosotis on Nadine's site and have to say she is far and away the best big boob model of all time. Of course I've been wanking off to those photos non-stop. The size of those breasts get's me hard in no time. I think my current Miosotis fantasy would be for her to sit on the edge of that bed and fondle her huge boobs whilst I stabnd over her aiming my cock at her tit's. I spray my cum all over them (about a weeks worth so it's quite a lot) and then command her her to lick and suck my thick sperm off her nipples. She does this by using both hands to lift her breast's up to her mouth as they're too heavy to lift with one hand.Wow! Anyone else have any horny fantasies about Miosotis tit's?




I know this guy that has a similar fantasy, except it involved 3 pornographic midgets, 2 housewives, 5 giraffes, 2 turtles, a gallon of piss and 1 stage. I asked him what in the world does he does he call it..He then smiled, snaped his fingers and said "THE ARISTOCRATS".......a cha cha cha  

*

AlpsLover

  • G Cup
  • 777
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2006, 02:56:12 AM »
Quote:

Like I said before, macromastia never looked so good There are models, great models out there, but right now, to my mind, Milena, Love from TokyoTopless, and Miosotis stand alone: white, Asian, and black with zonking great tits.




In my list I would add also the Second newcomer of the Year: Alicia 36JJ of www.DivineBreasts.com . I don't think that she is very far from the 3 models you were speaking about. Probably only Miosotis is of another planet. I think that the face and age of Alicia makes a lot anyway.


*

Canyon

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2006, 06:31:38 AM »
Alicia is cute but personally I prefer Miosotis:
as you said before she comes from another planet, pal.

*

konquer

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 43
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2006, 12:39:28 AM »
There's a new fotoset of Miosotis here you go she looks just WOW
(Link removed)


Konquer, the BEA Forum Rules don't permit the posting of links to prohibited content like this.

        2. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS

        You may post the following content only
        if it has been morphed:

                Daktari Lorenz properties (most Nadine,
                Milena, Miosotis, original Bettie, etc.)

        Do not post, offer, or solicit links or other
        instructions that provide access to
        prohibited content.

Take 2 weeks off to read the rules.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2006, 01:36:53 AM »
Thanks very much, konquer, for posting those!  It's much appreciated.  I'm glad to see that the photos are all done very classy.  I was hoping they would be. The ones with her laying on the sofa reflect the Caribmodel photos I think.  Looking at them, I felt like I was looking at a magnificent beautiful piece of artwork. I guess that's because I WAS.  Thanks again for the post!

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2006, 11:23:21 AM »
Holy Freakin Cow!!! I just did a search, and realize that I am the last to know about her! Just ran across her photos, and I am flabbergasted!
She'll be my donor breast for all the other morph. I realize that nobody have a photo of her in here because of the rules that she must be morph, but I beg the question how do you morph something that is beyond morphing??????
Any attempt to morph her and you would lose the rest of the body- she is that large!!!!!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

tomservo71

  • D Cup
  • 197
    • www.thefilmbasement.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2006, 11:50:40 AM »
Quote:

I hope I can post this and we can all remain civil to one another and not devolve into a flaming session.

I have seen Miosotis' photos and, quite frankly, I don't find her breasts attractive.  She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia, and her boobs look mishapen and semi-deformed to me.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  They sag a lot and the nipples are pointing straight down and are on the sides.  They just look weird and unpleasant to me.  

Maybe I'm the only one.




I wouldn't disagree.  I'm not really attracted to these breasts either.  I feel like I should be but it ain't happenin.  I'm interested but in more of a circus sideshow kind of way.

Also, I keep wanting to pronounce her name Mitosis and now associate that word with the affliction of having gigantic breasts.
Tom (Servo)

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »
Quote:

... I realize that nobody have a photo of her in here because of the rules that she must be morph, but I beg the question how do you morph something that is beyond morphing??????
Any attempt to morph her and you would lose the rest of the body- she is that large!!!!!



Have you looked at the photo of her I posted on page 2 of this thread?  She's not morphed in that one.  It's from her days with Caribmodel.  You might want to check it out too, tomservo.  You have to admit she looks amazing in that one!

*

tomservo71

  • D Cup
  • 197
    • www.thefilmbasement.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2006, 10:35:30 PM »
Quote:

Have you looked at the photo of her I posted on page 2 of this thread?  She's not morphed in that one.  It's from her days with Caribmodel.  You might want to check it out too, tomservo.  You have to admit she looks amazing in that one!




Yeah I haven't seen any of the Caribmodel stuff.  That was an impressive picture.
Tom (Servo)

*

jjsmith

  • D Cup
  • 173
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2007, 04:04:52 PM »
She's one of my favorite big boob stars but nobody seems to talk about her. She seems pretty. Great looking skins, beautiful face, huge boobs! What else could someone want?