Please, MW - don't compare galactica to Firefly - I'd rather have my family be exposed to some pure chlorine and die a slow painful death, because quite frankly, and my hatred of the putrid pit of mediocreness that is Firefly, actually my hate is wasted on that aborted fetus...
Suffice to say Dick - and good to see you here, although obviously sad that the cuntitude of the forums made Jane leav- , I sincerely say that everyone should watch this show - Enterpise getting cancelled wasn't a suprise. The fact it lasted so fucking long is.
Galactica is quite possibly... everything Trek wants to be but never could be.
If you missed it, download it. God has a plan for all of us, which is for you to watch this show and find out what your role is.
I initially hated the cylons as humans idea - now i love it. This is without question one of the best shows, ever. As I said, it proves that sci-fi is just a genre. Not to mention that when you get to the end of the season (a scant 13 episodes minus miniseries) fucking hell you'll shed a tear.