BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
grOw/cOmic 6
Issue 6: "Plot Twists"
A tittilating new series and sequel to "Milk Farm" (grOw/cOmic 1) !
Issue 6 released April 15, 2016.

Synopsis:
Connie and Dan are going at it strong; but what happens when they finish? Lidiya and Karisha make new plans to steal Dan back. And poor Gwen is caught in the middle, surrounded by growing boobs so much larger than her own. Everyone's destiny is about to take a surprising turn!

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion: huge, Wow
  • Lactation: heavy, extreme
  • Nipple Expansion
  • Balls Expansion
  • Sexual Situations: MF, FF
  • growth: Chemical

Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 5 features:
  • 18 full-color pages along with 2 cover versions.
  • Part 5 of a new multi-part series.
Available in either Premium or Standard Versions!
  • PREMIUM: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version which also contains 14 pages in pencil sketch form.
  • Standard: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix.

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

(Also, updated SALES items are now on the News & FAQ page at www.bustartist.com)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 02:52:36 PM by BustArtist »

grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
And, of course, a full-page preview!  Enjoy!
© 2015-16 BustArtist

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Already bought mine !  :)  Great work as usual but I'm wondering ... will they destroy the barn ?  :o ;D ( God, I hope so.  ;D )

BacE

• F Cup
Already bought mine !  :)  Great work as usual but I'm wondering ... will they destroy the barn ?  :o ;D ( God, I hope so.  ;D )
Of course they will ;D, the real question is will it take just one girl or several.

Great comic can't wait for the next parts.
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com

Of course they will ;D, the real question is will it take just one girl or several.

Great comic can't wait for the next parts.

Mum's the word.   8)   Thanks solvegas and BacE for your $upport! I am glad you enjoyed the issue!  Wild things ahead!

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
grOw/cOmic 6, issue 5 features:
  • Part 5 of a new multi-part series.

Ack.  Just noticed this in my original post.  This should say "Issue 6" and "Part 6" of course.