*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2005, 04:20:40 PM »
Thanks

Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2006, 06:38:08 AM »
  Will she be doing any more photoshoots or was she one of those one-hit wonnders never to be heard from again? She did those three photoshoots from TokyoTopless then she just vanished. Has she done any other photoshoots I'm not aware of or does anyone know where I may find more of her? Thanks!

*

kupsyza

  • F Cup
  • 398
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2006, 08:14:52 AM »
there's stuff about her at this site, but the layout keeps changing and i can't read japanese.  

moenorinjin.net

 

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2006, 09:35:26 AM »
One more time... Love is not a model. She is a sex industry worker. That page is the website of  her employer. The prices and times listed there are the basic rates when you hire one of the women. It is extemely unlikely there will be more pictures/movies of her, at least not on the scale people here seem to want.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

hincandenza

  • Banned User
  • 288
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2006, 11:54:52 AM »
Yes, but those pictures never get old- and lots of models start out as industry workers of many kinds (danni ashe used to strip in seattle, for example).

The fact is, she's goddamn exceptional, and we're all fascinated by her- those bad boys are absolutely mammoth, and if the 152 figure is right you can't even get 'em that big in Oppai Slider 2!  It boggles my mind looking over that link how many of their women are surprisingly busty, with Love being simply the bustiest of them all.  

I have got to get to Japan one of these days (where, I'm sure, an American like myself would never be allowed into a place like this)!

*

ilovelinsey

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »
 
Quote:

  One more time... Love is not a model. She is a sex industry worker. That page is the website of her employer. The prices and times listed there are the basic rates when you hire one of the women.




I don't pretend to be able to read Japanese and I'm willing to admit that I might be wrong, but the moenorinjin.net  site appears to me to be for phone sex, maybe escort.  The prices shown vary by time from 9:00~14:59 and from 15:00~.  For 45 minutes between 9:00 and 14:59, the price is ¥10,000 = $87.42 = £49.39. I can't imagine a Japanese sex industry worker plying her trade for that low a price in Tokyo--the most expensive city in the world.  Maybe 40 years ago ¥10,000 would buy a prostitute's time, but not today.  Incidentally, I could not find Love on moenorinjin.net.  I did find her, however, at http://tokyotopless.com/model/#fuzoku, which might indicate that she is a model.
"As long as I have a face she has a place to sit"

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2006, 06:29:45 PM »
Quote:

I don't pretend to be able to read Japanese and I'm willing to admit that I might be wrong, but the moenorinjin.net  site appears to me to be for phone sex, maybe escort.  The prices shown vary by time from 9:00~14:59 and from 15:00~.  For 45 minutes between 9:00 and 14:59, the price is ¥10,000 = $87.42 = £49.39. I can't imagine a Japanese sex industry worker plying her trade for that low a price in Tokyo--the most expensive city in the world.  Maybe 40 years ago ¥10,000 would buy a prostitute's time, but not today.  Incidentally, I could not find Love on moenorinjin.net.  I did find her, however, at http://tokyotopless.com/model/#fuzoku, which might indicate that she is a model.



<sigh> Okay. I give up. Believe what you want.

Also, please be aware that most of the women posted at Tokyo  Topless are sex industry workers as well. But again, you can believe what you want.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

smiley

  • X Cup
  • 2155
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2006, 08:39:14 PM »
Fuzoku - Japanese 'bathhouse' which traditionally also offers extras for additional considerations. They can't legally advertise such though, those have to be negotiated behind closed doors. The price cited on the websites is in the manner of a retainer, the basic rate to have the girl present as a bath attendent.

Watch any  of the post-pub TV shows on Bravo, Men&Motors, FTN, etc. (esp. the lad mag-derived documentaries with Grub Smith in them: "Sin Cities", "Hellraiser's Handbook", etc) and you'll see that Zatoichi has the right of it. Heck one of the shows even devoted a 10 minute feature to the guy who runs Tokyo Topless.

By and large the fuzoku girls are 'models' solely because they are posing for a camera as the result of a one-off negotiation between themselves and the photographer. They are not professional models in the way the AV idols are. The shoots are entirely dependent on the girls' schedules, career moves and willingness to cut a deal.

I thought this information would be common knowledge in this crowd.  
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2006, 08:45:34 PM »
Great site, thanks for the link. I don't think I have seen that many big busted Asians in one place.

*

ilovelinsey

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2006, 08:58:10 PM »
 
Quote:

  The price cited on the websites is in the manner of a retainer, the basic rate to have the girl present as an attendent.




Thanks for the clarification.
"As long as I have a face she has a place to sit"

*

smiley

  • X Cup
  • 2155
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2006, 09:03:43 PM »
Quote:

The fact is, she's goddamn exceptional, and we're all fascinated by her- those bad boys are absolutely mammoth, and if the 152 figure is right you can't even get 'em that big in Oppai Slider 2!



That's the girl's height mate: 5'1".
The second figure of the four usually cited is the all important bust measurement.

Dear oh dear.

You know, we really should get this info stickied or cited in a FAQ of some kind chaps. The major idol fans must get tired of the repeating tides of boob-maddened gaijin incomprehension.
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2006, 09:20:25 PM »
Quote:


That's the girl's height mate: 5'1".
The second figure of the four usually cited is the all important bust measurement.





Indeed. And there is a 120 and 128 on there too.  

*

hincandenza

  • Banned User
  • 288
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2006, 03:28:19 AM »
I'm not stupid, smiley!  I realized that shortly after I posted, just didn't think it was so important I go back and correct it.  

Sheesh- no need to make offensive "gaijin" comments. >:(

*

smiley

  • X Cup
  • 2155
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
No offence intended. Think I just forgot to put a smiley at the end of the last line of rant.  
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

*

ayrton

  • F Cup
  • 903
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2006, 07:52:23 AM »
Does anyone know anything about this girl?  Really nice tits.