*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34100
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 01:12:12 PM »
She's a babe, but she's also another girl with bad measurements.  DD I easily believe, but a 40 inch chest?  She's slim, not fat!

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

pulp

  • Banned User
  • 697
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 02:18:05 PM »
Max, take a look at her "Personal" page on http://www.cclaudia.com.  It states she has a 40 inch bustline and wears a 34 DD. That's a slim-ish  ribcage in the 29-30 inch range.  It makes sense and that's one fuck of a beautiful woman!  

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 02:25:58 PM »
I get a "Document Not Found" error message on the Yahoo! link.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

doggo

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4244
    • flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 02:29:19 PM »
Yes, you don't need that -_WE at the end of the URL. Prune it back to the slash.
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

*

cletus

  • D Cup
  • 168
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 04:42:17 PM »
Very nice find derf79 .........she is beautiful.


Quote:

Her name is CClaudia and Ive only seen her here.
 CClaudia_Modeling Yahoo group You may need a Yahoo ID but it is worth getting one if you don't have one yet. She seems to be a very classy girl. Sorry, only five pics though. Also her site is <a href="hxxp://www.cclaudia.com" target="_blank">hxxp://www.cclaudia.com</a> plenty of pics here.



*

Snatchy

  • D Cup
  • 131
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 10:39:30 PM »
You will like this

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34100
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 11:12:34 PM »
Quote:

You will like this




You are correct, Snatchy.  

Pulp, I'm used to seeing measurements given like they are on the very page you give.  34 DD makes sense to me.  40 DD would seem to me to mean she has a 40 inch ribcage, obviously not the case when you are looking at the pictures.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 09:55:43 AM »
Thank you maximus for the links...
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

Yufan

  • E Cup
  • 267
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 09:57:48 AM »
Thanks. Very nice discovery.
The YULIA NOVA COMPENDIUMThe Official Yulia Nova Fan Group.
RUSSIAN BEAUTIESYulia's Website.
J LISTOfficial Yulia Nova products.
................................................
"No Patrick, mayonaise is not an instrument"

*

cletus

  • D Cup
  • 168
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2005, 08:48:51 AM »
I am looking forward to seeing more of her.

*

dood

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 02:06:32 PM »


ass-tounding.  she just landed in my top-10.  perhaps my top-5.  the day that a vid-clip appears, i'll likely have to stay home sick from work.  

*

Beachbum

  • F Cup
  • 465
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 02:16:39 PM »
She is something else!!! Where can I find someone like that?

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 03:15:17 PM »
Quote:

ass-tounding.  she just landed in my top-10.  perhaps my top-5.  the day that a vid-clip appears, i'll likely have to stay home sick from work.






Nice bongos  

*

Fudo

  • D Cup
  • 180
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2005, 04:51:30 AM »
I'd like to see her in a clip soon!!!
(.)(.)