*

Dsojourn

  • A Cup
  • 2
Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« on: April 22, 2005, 02:09:09 AM »
Greetings all. I don't know if this has been mentioned before, I couldn't find anything with the search. A new hentai named "Milk Junkie" which I've had the pleasure of watching the first episode of looks like it will be THE next big thing in terms of huge-boob anime/hentai entertainment.

I'm not sure how many episodes it will end up being, but the first episode alone is outstanding. It ranks up there on the top of any list of shows I've seen (Eiken, Marine-Chan, Nami SOS, etc.) in terms of size and, I believe, outshines most of them in content. It has a light and sweet sort of feel compared to the darkness of several other titles in our favorite category, and takes itself more seriously (as far as hentai CAN take itself seriously) in terms of content and production.

The interplay, between both male/female and female/female (there's a scene near the beginning in a bathtub that I had to see to believe) is possibly the best I've ever seen, and I've seen just about all there is to offer. This is a boob-lovers show obviously made BY boob-lovers, not people trying to appeal to boob-lovers as I get the feel from many other similar shows, and it shows bigtime.

I'm a technical dunce so I'm not sure how to capture screenshots, I'll work on it, but I recommend everyone into this sort of thing to grab a copy as quick as possible and look for future installments.

*

Gmurder

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 03:08:09 AM »
Thought I would help out some people with a link.  From the pics it looks very nice!

hxxp://yukatakeuchifan.anihost.ru/boyako.html

*

3pyon

  • 518
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 07:25:28 PM »
you both should consider using the search feature next time as a courtesy to the forum

*

NeoMyztikX

  • P Cup
  • 1454
    • http://not yet
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 08:04:05 PM »
BLOODY HXXP-er

*

Gmurder

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 08:29:23 PM »
Yeah sorry about that.  My orginal search didn't come up with anything but another check showed that your right 3pyon.  Also NeoMyztiX, i thought that hxxp was the preferred way to show a link.  If i'm wrong then just tell me, just trying to please.  

Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 10:10:10 PM »
I'm glad you posted. I missed this the first time around.
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 10:29:43 PM »
the i believe the newer version milk junkies Sisters! is much better! animation is awesome

*

PolarBear

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 43
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 02:33:34 AM »
Would be willing to give me a hint as to where to find the new ones?

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 05:09:02 AM »
um....no!
Yay to the milk junkies!
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2005, 07:56:27 AM »
look on www.hongfire.com  or http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56 it is under torrents and in the hentai anime section

*

Tsunami2k

  • G Cup
  • 1130
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 12:31:55 PM »
Quote:

look on www.hongfire.com  or http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56 it is under torrents and in the hentai anime section




but their torrents sec is still offline??

*

Tsunami2k

  • G Cup
  • 1130
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2005, 12:33:36 PM »
Quote:

Thought I would help out some people with a link.  From the pics it looks very nice!

hxxp://yukatakeuchifan.anihost.ru/boyako.html




i have that one i like it ^_^

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 07:02:46 PM »
look that this here screen shots  new milk junkies version!  

*

Splicer_ik

  • E Cup
  • 400
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 07:45:15 PM »
looks nice!  so, is the bittorrnt still active?

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Amazing New Huge Boob Hentai/Anime
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 07:48:47 PM »
yes their still people are seeding it far as i know! i got a ccopy of the 1st espoide is great! the second espoide not released yet