*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« on: August 24, 2001, 01:40:00 AM »
Early this Monday morning at 3:45 a.m. ET/PT, The Movie Channel is showing Night Angel.  I haven't seen the movie yet, but it features colossally endowed natural Susie Sparks as "Woman with Faces under Breasts."  And according to contributor nm156 at the Breasts in Movies page, her breasts talk.

I'll be tuning in.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Boobwatch One ]

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

cabanaboy

  • F Cup
  • 562
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 05:21:00 AM »
"Night Angel", a 1990 horror feature I own on Laserdisc, does indeed include a brief shot of Ms. Sparks (rightfully) legendary 67-inch bust. Crowned Juggs Magazine "Biggest Tits in the World" in the late 1980's, zaftig Susie promoted this lousy flic through her club and newsletter of the era. I bought this dog for two reasons, Susie's awesome breasts, and like breastmen everywhere I was disappointed to say the least. Spoiling the all too short footage of her gorgeous mammaries with lousy CGI monster faces imposed on their undersides, director Dominique Othenin-Girard is no Fellini.
To paraphrase what Connie Stevens said to Annette Funicello in "Back to the Beach" she certainly "wasted a great set of hooters"!

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 05:33:00 AM »
cabanaboy, do we at least get to see them naked?  Those monstrous areolae have got to be the greatest of all time!

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: Boobwatch One ]

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

cabanaboy

  • F Cup
  • 562
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 08:10:00 AM »
Boobwatch One- You've certainly got an eye for areolae! Susies' are immense, dinner-plate sized pebbly discs that take my breath away.
Unfortunately, in this sorry little (approx. 5 second) sequence Ms. Susies' hands cover up most of these beauties as she is lifting her monstrous mams to expose the faces beneath.
As so often happens in feature films, when a spectacular-breasted woman like Susie Sparks is shown (rarely enough!) her unique attributes are never given the star treatment they deserve.
We Big Breast Worshippers are treated with no respect by mainstream media. We all know that, don't we? When truly huge breasts are shown they are treated as just a joke or with ridicule.
Just once I'd like see a beautiful, extremely large-busted woman like Susie shown with some dignity. Her size would be admired and praised not treated like some dirty little sideshow.
A man can dream, can't he...

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 09:47:00 AM »
All right.  Well, if the movie can't deliver, the least I can do is share a picture.  (We weren't exaggerating 'bout those areolae, were we cabanaboy?)

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

cabanaboy

  • F Cup
  • 562
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 10:07:00 AM »
Thanks for the pic, Boobwatch! Mama Mia!!
By the way. Have you seen the vids of Susie, particulaly "Celebration" and "Introducing
Susie Sparks". These are spectacular, filmed by an obvious big-breast-lover and truly a showcase for her astounding "bust-beauty". I think they're still availlible and reasonably priced as well.
In "Introducing..", she shows how she really does wear two brassieres( one's a long-line), busts a bra-strap (you can hear it snap) and actually jumps rope! Once in a t-shirt and again topless. I was in heaven the first time I saw this video and play it still from time to time.
A must have for the true huge-breast fetishist.
Seek these out and forget "Night Angel". The makers knew or cared nothing about Susies' awesome "talents".

*

editor

  • F Cup
  • 557
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2001, 02:22:00 AM »
So what is Suzie up to these days?  I have not seen her in magazine in a while.  

Can you let us know Suzie?    


*

cabanaboy

  • F Cup
  • 562
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
I'd love to hear anything about Susie Sparks, one of my all time favourite "Breast Queens". Like so many Mammary Legends she seems to have wobbled off (excitingly, I'm sure!) into the sunset.
What a magnificent bosom!
Anyone who appreciates such abundant glandular pulchritude and hasn't yet seen her bra-strap bursting performance should check-out TopHeavy.com. These good folks have a mpeg in their Films page from 19 Aug 2001 entitled "WOW!!! Look at those melons" that speaks for itself!

*

Candye Man

  • E Cup
  • 398
    • iCandye
Re: VCR Alert: Susie Sparks
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2001, 09:20:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by cabanaboy:
In "Introducing..", she shows how she really does wear two brassieres( one's a long-line)...

I posted some B&W shots of Susie struggling to get into her two bras in the UG a little over a week ago.  I can post them again, if you're interested.

Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.  -- Mae West