*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2006, 06:55:29 PM »
Quote:

makes me wish I was a game character!




Are you sure about that?

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2007, 07:28:39 AM »
I love ctrl_alt_delete!

here's a game girl I'm working on (for an "indi" game).

what do you think?
 [image][/image]
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2007, 09:43:31 AM »
 [image][/image]

here's another I like to use.

(sorry she's low poly)
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2007, 04:26:49 PM »
Any chance of seeing wire frame images of them?  Sorry the 3D artist in me likes to see that kinda stuff.

*

thewall0334

  • D Cup
  • 155
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »
i like the tits and everything but the faces while looking more feminine look very boney and old...kinda a turn-off
side from that they look good though

*

EroBBuster

  • D Cup
  • 193
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »
Just to make it clear:

If you want to talk about big cgi tits, you ought to have visited the FOXTROD 3D homepage. Though there's not been an update since the 28th of July last year it's still a great site with tons of materials.

And members can look at the wonderful gallery of Foxtrod 3D on the BEA  .

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2007, 04:43:53 AM »
I see what you mean.
she does look kinda "aged"

but don't worry I promise to have this remedied soon!
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2007, 07:31:37 AM »
I saw this great webpage that contained nothing but 3d game girls (DOA, soulcalibur,LSLMCL and more) but I lost the link and I can't seem to find it.

had something to do with "Girls in games".

if I find it I'll post the link!
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2007, 09:43:15 AM »


here's an updated look for my girl (still a work in progress)

keep in mind she's been "smoothed" over
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »


here she is "low-poly"

(I'm still working on the hair.)

I still maintain my vow of making a game where every girl has HUGE TITS!!!

maybe a platform RPG!

what do you think?
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

BrunoB

  • D Cup
  • 163
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/Pin_up_zone/
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »
hi all,

just had to chime in on this.

Here is what you can do with poser....


and a few extra steps of course!



 



--------------------------------

poser defender deluxe

*

theproject

  • E Cup
  • 316
    • hugeboobsobsession.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Nice man! Can you post that scene's render without the cartoon effect?

anyway, good work  

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2007, 05:23:28 AM »


This is a test of what my game girl would look like running through the game world.

the breasts are hand animated (no springs, they don't give the desired look, and I have more fun animation them by hand.)

I'm gonna be tweaking the run and will hopefully be posting a finished level soon.

wish me luck!
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2007, 05:47:15 AM »
Good luck

Those are really huge thighs
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2008, 05:24:05 PM »
here's a screenshot of my game, but I'm having problems with the textures.

can anyone help me?

 
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.